9 - Robert Lewandowski

Messigician

Bombshells after our 32m bid was rejected

Pini Zahavi (Lewandowski's agent): "I actually had no intention of speaking in public. I have great respect for a historic club like Bayern, but I couldn't help myself but react to the club?s latest statements."

Pini Zahavi (Lewandowski's agent): "Robert has a chance to move to the club that he has always dreamed of. Why is Bayern denying him this opportunity?"

Pini Zahavi (Lewandowski's agent): "For Robert, Bayern is history."

Temptation

Toni Kroos speaks up on Robert Lewandowski to Barcelona:

From a sporting point of view, I can only say that I would not be a fan of this transfer, because he would directly and massively strengthen our biggest competitor.

The Madrid guys know how much X Factor RL9 brings and how much he'd swing the tide towards Barca in La Liga. :boss:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Uli Hoene? to
@RTL_com

�� "Barcelona want to have Lewandowski while they had a €1.3B debt six months ago. In Germany they would've been bankrupt for a long time. The bankruptcy judge is at the door and they're making a X-million offer to a Bayern player."

Coming from the mouth of a convicted tax fraudster, the gall of that man.

Also, I guess none of the businesses in Germany have debt. Must be a wonderland there.

Givenchy

Uli Hoene? to
@RTL_com

�� "Barcelona want to have Lewandowski while they had a €1.3B debt six months ago. In Germany they would've been bankrupt for a long time. The bankruptcy judge is at the door and they're making a X-million offer to a Bayern player."

Coming from the mouth of a convicted tax fraudster, the gall of that man.

Also, I guess none of the businesses in Germany have debt. Must be a wonderland there.

Still, their best player wants to leave them to join Barca in this state. probably tired of winning Bayernsliga

Home of Barca Fans