9 - Robert Lewandowski

Blackened

Reports are claiming (once again) that he might leave Bayern in the Summer. I had no idea that his contract ends after this season. The reports claim that new deal hasnt been reached yet. If thats the case, where would he go? Man City? PSG? And who would replace him at Bayern? Vlahovic? Werner?

Sterlingfan2000

Reports are claiming (once again) that he might leave Bayern in the Summer. I had no idea that his contract ends after this season. The reports claim that new deal hasnt been reached yet. If thats the case, where would he go? Man City? PSG? And who would replace him at Bayern? Vlahovic? Werner?

His contract end 2023. He just wants a pay rise

topt

definetely not Werner I dont know where this Bayern intrest in Werner comes from, Bayern had a chance to get him for 20M when he was acctually performing; if Bayern top brass thinks he wont extend they will be in Haaland race BUT I am quite sure he will extend

Last edited:

Rassvet

Lewandowski on whether he's holding grudges against Messi for not voting for him in The Best: "I voted for Messi because I appreciate what he did in 2021 and, of course, earlier too. Messi voted for me in the Ballon d'Or - why his point of view changed later? I don't know."

Lewandowski: "However, I have no regrets, no complaints, I accepted it, he made his decision and that's it. I won the award anyway so it was easier for me (to accept)"

Rassvet

Robert Lewandowski on Ronaldo and Messi's goal stats dropping while his stats are improving: "Cristiano is 3.5 years older than me and still scores a lot. But he changed the club, changed tactics, his team is not always successful."

Lewandowski: "When his team regains balance, he can start scoring goals again. He used to have great numbers, impossible numbers, today they are 'just' very good numbers. He's probably not going to score 60 goals in a year anymore, but 30 and 40 are still making a difference."

Lewandowski: "The expectations of him are quite different. And Messi is a different type of player. It will be harder for him at the age of Cristiano to stay at his goal scoring level."

iniestaGOAT

Lewandowski trying real hard to put himself in messi ronaldo discusison.

No one cares about those farmers league numbers Mr Lewan.

Catta

Lewa is such a sore loser, hope Liverpool win the PL and CL, so Salah wins the next BdOr, so Lewa can continue to cry.

He is a bigger crybaby than Ribery. He is not even top 10 players of his generation, yet acts like there is a conspiracy against him. Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Modric, Ramos, Neuer, Iniesta, Marcelo, Busquets, Robben. All miles ahead of him.

KingLeo10

He's turning into a bit of a CR7 junior with all this commentary on individual awards and who voted for who and such.

Man should focus on winning more team trophies, especially CL (don't care about Bayernliga). 1 CL for 85 CL goals is not a very good return considering he plays for Bayern Munich who have been among the top 3 teams in Europe during Lewa's entire stint there outside of 2018-2019 with Kovac.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans