9 - Robert Lewandowski

diDi7

What is there to reassess?

Fuck Bayern.

LOL this irrational hatred in your heart just gives me pleasure whenever something like 7-0 or 8-2 happens again. For all the success Barca or Real has had over Bayern I had never genuinely thought "fuck this club". Why not direct your hatred towards sporting organizations actively deteriorizing the decorum of the sport we love?

But I'm not here to convince you on your own forum. Of course you have disdain for the club but I just thought I'd try to appeal to your logic for a moment.

Peace, brother.

Messi983

Temptation

It's not breaking down again. Worst case lewandowski will drop his salary by couple millis to make up for the difference

I think this signing will be pretty divisive amongst the fanbase since around half the fanbase is against it. Can turn toxic pretty soon. Fans here are never easy on a 34 year old player that isn't even Catalan/Spanish/Brazilian.

Best option would be if Barca had the money and will to go for someone like Osimhen. Or maybe taking a punt on Morata? He can fit in well if the system suits him. Xavi rates him highly.

Messi983

I think this signing will be pretty divisive amongst the fanbase since around half the fanbase is against it. Can turn toxic pretty soon. Fans here are never easy on a 34 year old player that isn't even Catalan/Spanish/Brazilian.

Best option would be if Barca had the money and will to go for someone like Osimhen. Or maybe taking a punt on Morata? He can fit in well if the system suits him. Xavi rates him highly.

Personally I'd give him a pass for the exact reason he's not Catalan. But yeah, if he wouldn't start to bang goals from the start we could expect Catalan mediots going hard after him while at the same time continue to defend Catalan golden boys.

And please, don't give Xavi any more ideas about Morata. I prefer to pay 50m for Lewa than get Morata for free.

Also, Osimhen is way out of our price range. He's still under contract until 2025 and De Laurentiis is impossible to negotiate with. There is a reason why he's not even linked to EPL clubs anymore and most of them have already signed other strikers (Liverpool - Darwin, Arsenal - Jesus, Tottenham - Richarlison) or moved on to other targets. If they who could afford him don't want to waste their time negotiating with Napoli then neitiher should we in current situation. ADL wouldn't even respond if we'd send a 40+10m offer or something like that.

Zidane82

Uli Hoene? at an event yesterday:

"We agreed as a club in a meeting that Lewandowski will play out his existing contract with us. There isn't a monetary value that would make us change our mind."

"If he doesn't join training, he'll probably be sick, as we know him as a total professional. As soon as this little game is over, we expect Robert to be the same dedicated professional that he has always been and completely focus on Bayern. "

Last time he spoke he also said that they don't even listen to Barcelona's offers, and they'd be better off just looking for other options than wasting their time

Temptation

Uli Hoene? at an event yesterday:

"We agreed as a club in a meeting that Lewandowski will play out his existing contract with us. There isn't a monetary value that would make us change our mind."

"If he doesn't join training, he'll probably be sick, as we know him as a total professional. As soon as this little game is over, we expect Robert to be the same dedicated professional that he has always been and completely focus on Bayern. "

Last time he spoke he also said that they don't even listen to Barcelona's offers, and they'd be better off just looking for other options than wasting their time

Surely the move is off now???

Home of Barca Fans