9 - Robert Lewandowski

topt

Bayern should lose some of their arrogance about being better than everyone else after they teamed up with Doha Airport and Qatar themselves and allowed Uli Hoeness back.

In a club like Bayern we the fans were invited to a talk with Kahn and Hasan if Bayern should continue being sponsored by Qatar; I am guessing thats the norm in any club,right.....

KingLeo10

In a club like Bayern we the fans were invited to a talk with Kahn and Hasan if Bayern should continue being sponsored by Qatar; I am guessing thats the norm in any club,right.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why is this guy acting like fan/member participation in actual decisions (not just preferences regarding those decisions) is a novel, revolutionary concept employed only by Bayern...on a football forum of a club owned by socis :lol:

topt

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why is this guy acting like fan/member participation in actual decisions (not just preferences regarding those decisions) is a novel, revolutionary concept employed only by Bayern...on a football forum of a club owned by socis :lol:

are you a socio ?
also if socios are so influential than you cant blame Barto for how your club was run...right...

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I think that is just a PR move mostly to pacify those fans who are critical of the deal with Qatar Airways who gave your board an earful at your last assembly, I don't believe for a second that Bayern will ditch the Qatar Airways sponsorship deal because of this upcoming round table.

MTL_Barca

are you a socio ?
also if socios are so influential than you cant blame Barto for how your club was run...right...

That's like saying just because you can go vote the government can't be blamed for anything. Needless to say that this doesn't make much sense.

Richard.H

What are the most supported European clubs in US? Do we have a big following in US? How does it compare to other big clubs??

United and Barca are top dogs, but Liverpool and RM are closing in. I personally see more RM jerseys nowadays in LA than Barca.

Messigician

Some good news from tier 1 source

Bayern Munich are ready to sell Lewandowski. The German club want ?60m, but Barcelona are ready to pay ?50m for the player. Bar?a are confident that ?50m will be enough.

? @Sky_Marc

topt

Bayern Munich are ready to sell Lewandowski. The German club want ?60m, but Barcelona are ready to pay ?50m for the player. Bar?a are confident that ?50m will be enough.

? @Sky_Marc

I am glad you like it, so do we; win win

vuji_31

Our idiots should go for Mane, I bet he would be better option then Lewa for 30mill less with more years to play in high level.

He could play as number 9 or winger on amy side.

But lets spend 150mil on lewa, ferran and azpilicueta.

Barcilliant

? @Sky_Marc

More insanity from this club. As if blowing 65 million in ferret wasn't bad enough we now blow 50 million in a 34 year old striker. Same bad transfers, just a different president.

Home of Barca Fans