9 - Robert Lewandowski

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I don't understand these Juve rumors. They are getting Llorente in January?
What Juve rumours? Are there any? I just said that he'd be perfect for them and better off there than at Man Utd.

I've heard the Llorente one though - It makes sense, he's openly said that he won't be re-signing with Bilbao, therefore a money transfer would be good for everyone.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thought I read it somewhere else too, sorry. Probably would fit there too.
He's basically a new version of Klose who adapted well and fast at Lazio.

Trickykid

Lewandowski has been linked with juve for the past month or so. It's been all over various more or less crappy footy tabloids.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Dortmund are going to need to find a top quality striker soon then =/
Don't know why he would want to leave just yet. They have such a young and united team coming up.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Thought I read it somewhere else too, sorry. Probably would fit there too.
He's basically a new version of Klose who adapted well and fast at Lazio.
Ah right - I remember reading Lewandowski being linked to many clubs including Juve in the summer, but I haven't noticed anything recent, only the United link.

I think it's fairly accurate to say that Juventus have no money. Their attempt to go for Cavani was a non-starter; I believe they were priced out for Lewandowski as well; Llorente was on that list with a price tag that was still too high with it being the start of the season. Partly the reason they ended up with that waste of space Bendtner (anyone know how he is actually doing, is he even playing?).

Now though, Llorente's inbtentions and price has changed and for Juve I think he is their most likely target. As for Lewandowski, he probably is Premiership bound and I don't see him going to Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool. The likeliest destination is Manchester.

Dortmund are going to need to find a top quality striker soon then =/.
They're not in deep doo doo. They have Reus.

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Reus is wasted in the middle IMO. He isn't a pure striker like Lewandowski. For Dortmund to really thrive they need a top quality striker up top.
Don't go T_T....
I mean look what this team can accomplish! They can win it all really.
Not really sure who BVB would go for anyways.

veryfatchocobo

He wants to leave? Bad choice.... Germany to Italy is a downgrade. BvB to the other CL clubs in the top 3 leagues is a sidegrade. BvB is now big and it sucks to see their stars leave.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's interesting because I heard Dortmund would sell in the summer as Lewandowski won't sign a new contract.

Emma

Lewa should stay! Ok, maby in manchester he could earn mutch more money but in dortmund he'll have mutch more fun.

Home of Barca Fans