9 - Robert Lewandowski

Morten

Also, if Bayern wont offer him the wages he wants, safe to say he will be expensive for you in terms of wages.

Last edited:

fergus90

I mean it's Lewandowski, not like it's 30 million on Oliver Giroud. The genuine other world-class alternatives are Mbappe, Haaland, Benzema, and Kane. Where they are all too expensive or simply impossible.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would rather we kept Adama who is an impact player and in his prime. Can always sell him on. Keep Auba too until we see if something new opens up.

fergus90

Adama has zero impact though, had a new club bounce for about 3 games and is now back to his usual level. Which is a bit-part player for Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Auba definitely has his place in the squad though, and his goals speak for themselves.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You're shitting on Torres and yet you want Adama? 😂

Adama is unfairly underrated. Sure, he is black and muscular so everyone presumes he's stupid. Which, of course can be true but irrelevant as he makes danger with his pace and dribbling. Ferran cuts bac and wife all the time because he's useless.

Laplacian

Adama is unfairly underrated. Sure, he is black and muscular so everyone presumes he's stupid. Which, of course can be true but irrelevant as he makes danger with his pace and dribbling. Ferran cuts bac and wife all the time because he's useless.

Well no, we presume he's stupid on the field not because he's black but because he's 26 and has the end product of a centre back.

He is not underrated, he is overrated as he shouldn't b anywhere near the first division. Even Wolves is beyond his level.

Last edited:

Temptation

When you have Ferran as your star forward everything that comes will be improvement.

I kinda agree with you here.

I think if your squad was only predominantly young and didn't already have so many oldies, Lewandowski as one of the only oldies would have been a good deal.

But you guys already have enough of those veterans. For instance, if some or all of Auba, Alves, Pique, Busquets leave you're left with a young roster then this experience would be welcome setting high standards for everyone.

The best thing your club would have done in years would be letting go of emotion and nostalgia and clear up the actual deadwood in the squad and start afresh.

LFCB

I think we need someone like Lewandowski. He's going to win the golden shoe for a second year running and he can definitely come in and show many of our players up in training.
He has such a good mentality, but I still question why he would choose Barca after he's played against us a few times recently and seen how incredibly embarassing we are!

Temptation

I think we need someone like Lewandowski. He's going to win the golden shoe for a second year running and he can definitely come in and show many of our players up in training.
He has such a good mentality, but I still question why he would choose Barca after he's played against us a few times recently and seen how incredibly embarassing we are!

He and his wife have always been keen on going to Spain and England. Living in Spain appeals to them. They have a place in Mallorca too.

Plus a new challenge for him. Better PR. He has won everything at Bayern..

He'll also increase shirt sales for Barca immediately. In isolation this is a great short term deal for both parties. But then such isolation only exists in hypothesis so....

Andresito

Staff member
He and his wife have always been keen on going to Spain and England. Living in Spain appeals to them. They have a place in Mallorca too.

Plus a new challenge for him. Better PR. He has won everything at Bayern..

He'll also increase shirt sales for Barca immediately. In isolation this is a great short term deal for both parties. But then such isolation only exists in hypothesis so....

Shirt sales having some sort of huge impact on finances is a myth. I even doubt Lewandowski's shirt would sell more than likes of Gavi, Pedri and Ansu if he arrived.

Home of Barca Fans