9 - Robert Lewandowski

RF20

Banned
Just realised he already has 34 goals this season and we are only halfway through the season! What a chad!😂😂

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Terrific guy, i wonder what he did change to perform on that level. These are prime Messi/Ronaldo numbers. We should have bought him instead of Suarez. Even Messi and Ney only were enough to win the cl in 2015 imo.

Morten

Terrific guy, i wonder what he did change to perform on that level. These are prime Messi/Ronaldo numbers. We should have bought him instead of Suarez. Even Messi and Ney only were enough to win the cl in 2015 imo.

Lewandowski wasn't available for anyone, he was going to Bayern no matter what.

RF20

Banned
His individual achievements, records, consistency and longevity make him the 3rd best individual from this generation. Only the 2 freaks have more.
Probably will add few more golden boots and B' d or next.

KingLeo10

His individual achievements, records, consistency and longevity make him the 3rd best individual from this generation. Only the 2 freaks have more.
Probably will add few more golden boots and B' d or next.

Well deserved. Fifa finally getting something right.

Feel sad for his haters. The guy never stops and is relentlessly scoring and breaking records.

Just realised he already has 34 goals this season and we are only halfway through the season! What a chad!����

Nice try Rassvet :lol:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

:lol: The mods can IP check me.

I don't waste time making accounts to get people banned.

You already do all the work for me with the terrible takes/posts.

Home of Barca Fans