9 - Robert Lewandowski

I have absolutely no idea how Bayern lost that game, amount of chances they missed was ridiculous.

It was not only that Lewa was missed. Goretzka as somebody that adds in the box and Gnabry who is Bayern's most goal orientated winger wer missing, too. That is why they did not have problems to create but to convert - the balance was not right.

KingLeo10

I might be the only Barca fan in the world with this opinion, but Lewandowski should get the Ballon d'Or.

It's between him and Salah for the best player in the world right now. My vote is for Salah because he's a more complete/rounded offensive player (not as reliant on great service).

Sure Lewa deserves the Ballon D'or, but so did Messi for the 2018 calendar year where scored 51 goals and had 26 assists, also a domestic double, still he got ranked 5th..

If they want to go down the Modric route then give it to Jorginho, simple as that.

soul24rage

need a big title, especially in world cup year. when he goated that season he finished out of top 5

In 17/18, feel that he should have been at least top 3 with the season he had, even in a WC year.

With the WC22 happening in Nov-Dec., not sure how the voting deadline will happen for the Ballon D'or 22.

Hardy

In 17/18, feel that he should have been at least top 3 with the season he had, even in a WC year.

With the WC22 happening in Nov-Dec., not sure how the voting deadline will happen for the Ballon D'or 22.

they will likely postpone it to January, which means world cup will be even more relevant because hype will be very recent for the best candidate coming from the tournament.

Home of Barca Fans