9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Germany producing the most coveted and modern coaches like Klopp, Flick, Tuchel, Nagelsmann & Co, teams playing modern high intense pressing tactics, but some clueless donkeys here talking about the not existing defense :lol:

Barca getting destroyed 8:2, but sure, German clubs should just stop playing modern tactics and playing like the successful Spanish clubs. This really is comedy gold.

Who are the great Spanish coaches nowadays besides Pep?

NOBODY. They are all donkeys like the dumb posters here.

Calma. Your beloved German football was getting pumped by Spanish football for 5 consecutive years not too long ago.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I swear Germans are way too touchy about genuinely everything especially football. Relax, mate.

I live in germany, mate. Germans are always like that.

Calma. Your beloved German football was getting pumped by Spanish football for 5 consecutive years not too long ago.

Yeah i think i should post the highlights of the messi boateng angle break or Ronaldo's 5 goals in two matches against bayern :lol:

Mitchell1978

Yes.

You guys made Paco Alcacer look like David Villa.

Indeed, Alcacer scored a goal every 75 minutes playing in the Bundesliga

the last 1,5 season in La Liga, a goal every 249 minutes

shure the style of play and quality of Villareal and Dortmund plays a role but its much easier to score in the Bundesliga that is clear

Hardy

Sky Sports News BREAKING: Robert Lewandowski wants a new challenge away from Bayern Munich but the club has valued him at more than ?100m.

Mateka

Sky Sports News BREAKING: Robert Lewandowski wants a new challenge away from Bayern Munich but the club has valued him at more than ?100m.

So he will be staying in Germany for two years, then at 35 try the slower Italian league on a free transfer.

Zidane82

So he will be staying in Germany for two years, then at 35 try the slower Italian league on a free transfer.
Didn?t he say he wants one last move to a hide European club though ?!

Kinda suggests he?s open to a big money move this summer

Just clever wording ..given ManCity and Real Madrid plus others are looking for a game changer

Mateka

Didn?t he say he wants one last move to a hide European club though ?!

Kinda suggests he?s open to a big money move this summer

Just clever wording ..given ManCity and Real Madrid plus others are looking for a game changer

I cannot see anybody paying 100 m for a 33 year old. There should be a law against it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nobody will pay more than 100m for him. He will stay there and run down his contract at Bayern, or get sold next summer for a lot less.

Andresito

Staff member
Max worth 40m and that's a stretch. He's 33 years old. Still WC, but it won't last more than 2 seasons.

Laplacian

Once he leaves Bundesliga will be back to normal I believe, because I'm 90% sure Haaland's only leaving for either Madrid or the Premier League.

Home of Barca Fans