9 - Robert Lewandowski

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He scored a lot of goals against the team level of Inter and can't blame him if he gets no chances, he is a striker and lives from passes. He made several great runs but didnt get the ball.

Neeraj

Had 0 chances come his way so can't really see any point in blaming him. If you want to continue bashing him for that piss poor Bayern performance though - that's okay in my book :lol:

ajnotkeith

Had 0 chances come his way so can't really see any point in blaming him. If you want to continue bashing him for that piss poor Bayern performance though - that's okay in my book :lol:

He couldn't find any chances because Bastoni and Skriniar kept very close tabs on him.

Indeed a few times a good ball was played into him but he would just lose out to one of those two.

kush

Since nobody was making any runs from the wings or midfield, Lewa was 1 vs 2/3 for most of the game. Xavi was too predictable.

We are also too reliant on Lewa to score goals as no one else is scoring.

JohnN

Since nobody was making any runs from the wings or midfield, Lewa was 1 vs 2/3 for most of the game. Xavi was too predictable.

We are also too reliant on Lewa to score goals as no one else is scoring.

Reminds me of another era that lewadepencia.
At least the creation role isn't also assigned to the same player that we expect to score.

Barcilliant

He can't score all the goals. FFS the other forwards have to step up. The only forwards who could be a potential consistent goal scorer is Fati and he is messed up due to injuries and lack of confidence. There's no goals coming from midfield either.
All teams have to do is nullify Lewandowski and 90 percent of our goal threat is gone

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He can't score all the goals. FFS the other forwards have to step up. The only forwards who could be a potential consistent goal scorer is Fati and he is messed up due to injuries and lack of confidence. There's no goals coming from midfield either.
All teams have to do is nullify Lewandowski and 90 percent of our goal threat is gone

Dembele needs to score more

gasgas

I wonder why we dont like buying goalscoring wingforwards and instead go for non-goalscoring forwards like ferran and crossing merchants like adama, dembouz

Also we should have kept Aubameyang and released Depay and Ferran

kollegah

people did not want a 30 year old neymar (best player in the world atm) but kiss Lewandowskis almost 40 year old ass?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wonder why we dont like buying goalscoring wingforwards and instead go for non-goalscoring forwards like ferran and crossing merchants like adama, dembouz

Also we should have kept Aubameyang and released Depay and Ferran

Auba had high wages but from a sport perspective he would have been very useful

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
people did not want a 30 year old neymar (best player in the world atm) but kiss Lewandowskis almost 40 year old ass?

Neymar has baggage and shows up when he feels like it and costs 10x as much.
He's also a snake.
Lewy is a model professional who we over paid for considering his age.

That might have something to do with it.

khaled_a_d

Lewa just completed 34, Neymar almost 31, age difference is less than three and half years.
And Lewa plays in a position that can stay longer in football.
Never mind the cost difference between the two

Home of Barca Fans