9 - Robert Lewandowski

El Gato

Villarato!
He's getting enough, like just now after getting a nice lob to start the move he perfectly fucked the counter by overhitting a trivela to Piatek, then sent a left-footed simple pass into row Z and turns round to his RB to complain about what they should have played
This dude has lapses of total scizophrenia

olivis

Always liked this guy but now that he's playing for Barca I think he's my favourite player in the world right now.

Monster of a player. Best player in the world right now and for the last few years

Kul_z

Always liked this guy but now that he's playing for Barca I think he's my favourite player in the world right now.

Monster of a player. Best player in the world right now and for the last few years

If he pulls benz last season then yes. Benzema was a monster last season, by far best in my opinion

CatalinR10

If he pulls benz last season then yes. Benzema was a monster last season, by far best in my opinion

tru.

Benz managed one of the biggest carries in CL while this guy chokes big scoring chances in CL group stages vs any top tier team.

Benz clear.

serghei

To be honest, Benzema last season was on par with Messi and Ronaldo in terms of single impact in a CL season. An argument can be made that he was even more clutch than these two giants.

Not a fair comparison, last season Big Benz is easiest Ballon d'Or winner in quite many years.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans