9 - Robert Lewandowski

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I searched and there seems not a thread for this guy? He has been quality at the euros so far for poland. Had a great season for Borussia Dortmund. Only 23 years old aswell.

View attachment 5623

Last edited:

Meitux

his best season he is going to be one of the best strikers in the world he is good and very young and there could be very much time for development

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Top scorer in Bundesliga so far (with 2 other players), wonderfull player. He's deadly in front of goal, reminds me a little about Henke Larsson. As with all other Dortmund players, I hope he stays and they become stronger - Dortmund really brings out a smile on my face :p

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Very underrated =/. He really is gifted with the ball at his feet. I really hope he doesn't leave BVB anytime soon. He really fits their system so well. Hope he keeps scoring!

GREAT video btw!

Last edited:

veryfatchocobo

This guy is underrated. So underrated... and what he's 23/24? I thought he was 28... The guy is a perfect lone striker who plays well both with the goal at his back and with the goal in front of him.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
The Gotze-Lewandowski-Reus combo is so great to watch. They really click on the pitch. And they are all so young lol. BVB could have a great season.

Der Kaiser

Apparently Juve made an offer for him. I hope Borussia stay on top whether he leaves or stays.

They are in deep shit if he leaves. They´d have to replace him in the same transfer window or they have to put Reus in the CF spot where he´s wasted.

Paganinisrvnge

Why would Juventus want him now? He's already cup tied. Would hate to see him leave Dortmund but I do want to see how good Juventus will be with an actual striker. Perhaps Llorente will go to Juve.

B

badboybjörn

Dont like juve but damn they got some serious heart and determination in that squad. They got lots of quality only missing that lethal striker, once they get him they will be a very very good team. Lewandowski would be a really good option. Thats said i hope they dont get any good one next season either :)

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He definitely won't be leaving this season. I know they Are talking about keeping him until 2014 but who knows? If he left now Dortmund would be in shambles. Nobody to replace him. He is verrrrry important to their ongoing success. If they are smart they won't let him go without a fight lol.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Dont like juve but damn they got some serious heart and determination in that squad. They got lots of quality only missing that lethal striker, once they get him they will be a very very good team. Lewandowski would be a really good option. Thats said i hope they dont get any good one next season either :)

Yeah, but Quagliarella, Vucinic and Bendtner - wth are they thinking? I would never ever want Lewandoski to leave Dortmund, but Juve need to buy much better strikers than they have now. They probably have the best defence, and very good midfield - but that front is just silly.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Lots of sites saying hes off to united
Why?

Man Utd really don't need him.

If I were any striker, let alone Lewandowski, i'd be looking at a team that actually needs me. It baffles me when players move from a team (especially a good/decent one) playing every week to one where they aren't.

I always thought Lewandowski would be perfect for Juventus.

Home of Barca Fans