9 - Robert Lewandowski

FinBarcelonafan

The reality just hit me that Poland will probably not qualify despite today's heroics.

Man, I hope Mexico and Saudi play out a draw. Can't see Poland managing a draw against a motivated Argentina although I do think after getting over his curse RL9 will be twice as dangerous. On his day, he can destroy Lisandro and Otamendi but I don't trust the rest of the team.

Look at how close the game vs Mexico was. Poland will be even tougher to crack. They haven't let in one goal yet.

I think Poland is through. Argentina not so much.

Kul_z

That goal is quality on so much levels. He moved from saudi player to decieve the other player that he can pass the ball to that area, as soon the ball was deployed lewa attacked the ball recieving cb, didnt fall, scored perfectly with weaker foot. Benzema type of goal.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Look at how close the game vs Mexico was. Poland will be even tougher to crack. They haven't let in one goal yet.

I think Poland is through. Argentina not so much.

Watching the replay against Saudi Arabia right now. Poland were extremely lucky to get away with a clean sheet. SA were all over them at times.

JohnN

Both teams are hard to score against. S.A. got only two chances against Argentina and had multiple chances against Poland. But this one will be pretty close. Mexico vs S.A. is probably a win for mexico or a draw anyway.

Temptation

Around the 89th min he dribbled past two players so smoothly like they weren't there but perhaps tried to be a bit too clever with the chip. That would have been a brilliant goal.

Temptation

Also, Rassy would probably go to the game wearing the RL9 shirt in the first place.

No Saudi shirts over it so no need for the switch.

Home of Barca Fans