9 - Robert Lewandowski

Messigician

🚨🎙 Lewandowski: ?I was surprised when I saw more than 6 Rayo players sitting in their box, one of them was even marking me! This never happens in Bundesliga. This way of playing is anti-football. I hope this is the only team in this league that plays like this.?

LMFAOOOOOO

Fati_Future_BallonDor

���� Lewandowski: ?I was surprised when I saw more than 6 Rayo players sitting in their box, one of them was even marking me! This never happens in Bundesliga. This way of playing is anti-football. I hope this is the only team in this league that plays like this.?

LMFAOOOOOO

this is a fantasy quote bro

No shit it's a parody quote

LMFAOOOIOIIO

What did you think? Bayern has even a tad more ball possession than you have and Lewy is used to have several guardians in every match. Bayern either plays against parked busses or against teams that try to defend all over the pitch with body like Eintracht did against you in the Europa League.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

he could say something like 'in la liga it's way more difficult to score goals than in Bundesliga' if his numbers are average after a few weeks to rescue himself even though it's true :messi:

Home of Barca Fans