9 - Robert Lewandowski

pers

If Poland won't qualify (and most likely with such game style we won't) it will be Lewy nightmare for years to come. 70 years old Lewy will be asked about this penalty. It was terrible game and honestly we didn't deserve to win. I'm afraid we can lose to South Arabis and it won't be surprise at all.

JohnN

Finally a goal for Lewa in WC. He wanted it so much.
S. Arabia showed they were extremely lucky with the goals vs Argentina. 2 shots 2 goals while they can't score from 15 chances and a penalty vs Poland.
Also think Poland was much worse defensively than the Argies.

odrzut

Assuming Argentina beats us and Mexico and Mexico beats Saudis it will be Argentina 6, Poland 4, Mexico 3, Arabia 3.

Assuming Argentina bears us and Mexico and Mexico draws with Saudis it will be Argentina 6, Poland 4, Arabia 4 (but worse head to head and hopefully worse goal difference), Mexico 1.

I think we'll be fine. And we might draw, our coach is a bus parking draw merchant worse than Mourinho.

Temptation

Assuming Argentina beats us and Mexico and Mexico beats Saudis it will be Argentina 6, Poland 4, Mexico 3, Arabia 3.

Assuming Argentina bears us and Mexico and Mexico draws with Saudis it will be Argentina 6, Poland 4, Arabia 4 (but worse head to head and hopefully worse goal difference), Mexico 1.

I think we'll be fine. And we might draw, our coach is a bus parking draw merchant worse than Mourinho.

Mexico already have 1 point mate. RL9 bottled the pen in the first game. Pain.

pers

Still it wasn't Lewy good game at all. He should score at least one more if not 2. We were so lucky Cash didn't get second card. Still we need a point against Argentina and it will be difficult.

Gnidrologist

heart.gif

Home of Barca Fans