9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

This might sound strange but before I joined the forum, I browsed this thread a few times and believe it or not KL was stanning for RL9 a lot those days. KL was one of his biggest stans then.

I've been a Lewa fan for a while. It's just the over the top stanning of you and Rassvet that soured me on him :lol:

Temptation

RL9 and LM with Player of the Match awards on the same day. Big day for the top G's!

That's it from RL9's side. Atleast got off the mark and shit. Time for a long rest now.

All the best to Messi and Argentina for the knockout stages.

KingLeo10

RL9 and LM with Player of the Match awards on the same day. Big day for the top G's!

That's it from RL9's side. Atleast got off the mark and shit. Time for a long rest now.

Who is this and what did you do to Temptation :mou:

soul24rage

Also, 1G + 1A each for the 2 GOATs. A good day so far.

Let's hope both Argentina and Poland qualify to the knockout stage.

Temptation

The reality just hit me that Poland will probably not qualify despite today's heroics.

Man, I hope Mexico and Saudi play out a draw. Can't see Poland managing a draw against a motivated Argentina although I do think after getting over his curse RL9 will be twice as dangerous. On his day, he can destroy Lisandro and Otamendi but I don't trust the rest of the team.

Morten

The reality just hit me that Poland will probably not qualify despite today's heroics.

Man, I hope Mexico and Saudi play out a draw. Can't see Poland managing a draw against a motivated Argentina although I do think after getting over his curse RL9 will be twice as dangerous. On his day, he can destroy Lisandro and Otamendi but I don't trust the rest of the team.

Shouldn't have bottled that penalty then.

Home of Barca Fans