9 - Robert Lewandowski

pers

The thing that surprised me most about Lewa, and what made me appreciate him, is that he looks like a great role model for the youngsters. He looks like he genuinely cares and wants to help them improve.

I don't know if he cares or not but while ago young Polish player Kozlowski get pendrive from Polish coach to watch a video and he said that he can not watch coz he has no laptop. Coach asked Lewy to come and said did you know that Kozlowski has no laptop? Maybe you could buy him one? Lewy said no I didn't and asked Kozlowski if he needs one. Kozlowski said "no I don't need". After few days Lewy come to Kozlowski during physiotherapy and said to him "in front of your room you have gift from old teammate"." Is it laptop?" asked Kozlowski. sure it is :)

iniestaGOAT

I don't know if he cares or not but while ago young Polish player Kozlowski get pendrive from Polish coach to watch a video and he said that he can not watch coz he has no laptop. Coach asked Lewy to come and said did you know that Kozlowski has no laptop? Maybe you could buy him one? Lewy said no I didn't and asked Kozlowski if he needs one. Kozlowski said "no I don't need". After few days Lewy come to Kozlowski during physiotherapy and said to him "in front of your room you have gift from old teammate"." Is it laptop?" asked Kozlowski. sure it is :)

Good guy lewandowski

Some fools wanna assassinate l his character here and say he is unlikeable smh

Temptation

Excited to see RL9 in a new league.

Expecting him to start and play 90 minutes today.

Ain't got a clue about Rayo V. as a team but let's see.

Barcilliant

We were linked with him back in 2012 but the whole Messi false nine was going on and nobody wanted to upset the apple cart. I wanted a proper June back then and we should have gotten him.
It's sad we have signed him at the back end of his career but thats life.
I think he's a good guy but all business and that rubs people the wrong way. He wants to do his job really well and just go back to his family at the end of the day. He seems reserved and a bit distant but if he scores goals and does welk Barca fans will love him and treat him better than Bayern fans.

pers

IMO people who rarely watch him overate his finishing quality (he is not clinical finisher at all) and underestimate a lot his technical skills, passing and game buildup quality. He will score a lot because he will get more chances to score coz of his positioning.

Wambo

No way this guy is even gonna score 15 goals in all competitions. This isn't Bundesliga and Bayern fit his style way better than Barca.

Home of Barca Fans