9 - Robert Lewandowski

Andresito

Staff member
We should approach David, Etikeke or someone formally just to make Bayern think we have alternatives.

Problem is the si o si with Zahavi. But in a hardball situation, one year and we can take Lewa for free and also reward him with the sign-on fee.

I think it's Lewa pushing for this to happen now though. If he would've been 28 I'm sure he'd have no problem waiting a year. Now that his career is close to the end, he's desperate to join a bigger club while he's still the best #9 in the world.

MTL_Barca

If Bayern wants it just let him stay there, not worth it to waste even more money on this. Including his salary we talk about 100+ mil for two season at this point, and who knows if he can actually keep his level at 34+.

Porque

I think it's Lewa pushing for this to happen now though. If he would've been 28 I'm sure he'd have no problem waiting a year. Now that his career is close to the end, he's desperate to join a bigger club while he's still the best #9 in the world.

I get his point of view too. He probably expected a goodwill gesture on behalf of Bayern considering his length of time there and age.

It isn't out of the realms of possibility to suggest that he was also tapped up when moving from Dortmund and let his contract run out to move to Bayern for free. So is expecting a return of courtesy out of this.

Temptation

Whenever I see you write RL9, I think of Lukaku :lol:

Lewa or Lewy is the short name to use for him, RL9 doesn't suit Lewandowski.

You are the only person I see using it. Stop trying to make it happen, it's not going to happen.

It's literally the name of his brand you 🤡🤡

It's not something I personally made up. Nor is it gonna stop happening because a random internet troll thinks it doesn't suit...😂

Catta

It's literally the name of his brand you ����

It's not something I personally made up. Nor is it gonna stop happening because a random internet troll thinks it doesn't suit...��

An alt account of a random internet troll, calling other trolls. :lol:

wisconsincule

Time to walk away from this deal. Use that money to reinforce a different position.

There is absolutely no reason to give Bayern anymore than 40 (which is already to much) for a 34 year old player.

Kul_z

More and more it seems he's trying to get new better bayern deal. Saw the pictures tho of him and xavi somewhere in spain, could be something. Not a fan of this, bayern wont let him go for less then 50m. Thats a terrible business for us. Offer them dest and 20m, it might be good

More and more it seems he's trying to get new better bayern deal. Saw the pictures tho of him and xavi somewhere in spain, could be something. Not a fan of this, bayern wont let him go for less then 50m. Thats a terrible business for us. Offer them dest and 20m, it might be good

Somewhere in Spain was Ibiza - the place where right now so many seem to be. Nagelsmann is there with his new flame a Bild reporter, too...

Why should Bayern want Dest? The wings at Bayern - both offensive and defensive for sure are sorted.

The problem positions are striker (that is why Lewy leaving is a problem) even if I am interested into seeing a no real striker solution with Mane-Gnabry-M?ller (I think that solution would on the long run win over any other-than-Lewy-striker Bayern could get at the moment - but solutions like this need to be really implemented and not a B-solution) and a more defensive no. 6 (somehow Bayern is not going for that) and maybe a boss in defense with build-up-qualities. The defenders are good skillwise only that I would like more build-up qualities there and somebody who can organize the others.

On the other positions... Phonzy as a left fullback, M?ller and Musiala as no. 10, all of the wingers, Kimmich in midfield and Goretzka as b2b - I do not think Bayern could do much better there.

Should just stop and fuck those despicable bavarians.

Bayern is such a shit club.

Because they want good money for a position where not really a replacement is available? You would not try to go for a soon 34-year-old if good matching strikers would grow on trees...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Somewhere in Spain was Ibiza - the place where right now so many seem to be. Nagelsmann is there with his new flame a Bild reporter, too...

Why should Bayern want Dest? The wings at Bayern - both offensive and defensive for sure are sorted.

The problem positions are striker (that is why Lewy leaving is a problem) even if I am interested into seeing a no real striker solution with Mane-Gnabry-M?ller (I think that solution would on the long run win over any other-than-Lewy-striker Bayern could get at the moment - but solutions like this need to be really implemented and not a B-solution) and a more defensive no. 6 (somehow Bayern is not going for that) and maybe a boss in defense with build-up-qualities. The defenders are good skillwise only that I would like more build-up qualities there and somebody who can organize the others.

On the other positions... Phonzy as a left fullback, M?ller and Musiala as no. 10, all of the wingers, Kimmich in midfield and Goretzka as b2b - I do not think Bayern could do much better there.

Because they want good money for a position where not really a replacement is available? You would not try to go for a soon 34-year-old if good matching strikers would grow on trees...

That, but more importantly because they are pricks who know that Laoprta is desperate, so they want to take advantage of us only to laugh at us with their fucking schadenfreude that they managed to milk 50m from a so-called bankrupt club that they feel so superior to.

Fuck them.

Birdy

Should have never offered them more fixed amount than what they paid for Mane
and never more variables than the variables they agreed for Mane

Simple.

Let them have him on strike and on the stands the whole year, to see how it tastes

fergus90

Perhaps an unpopular opinion. But I don't think Bayern will be any worse off without him now Mane has arrived.

Different skill-set of course but Mane, Coman, Musilia, Gnabry, Muller and Sane they've got more than enough goals in them.

Blackened

Perhaps an unpopular opinion. But I don't think Bayern will be any worse off without him now Mane has arrived.

Different skill-set of course but Mane, Coman, Musilia, Gnabry, Muller and Sane they've got more than enough goals in them.

True. They should get Arnautovic for one year though.

Home of Barca Fans