9 - Robert Lewandowski

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're going for the last hurrah next year folks.

Lifting the WC Trophy in Qatar on 18th December and getting the 8th :coffee:

iniestaGOAT

We don't know if he was actually robbed cause no one watches shitty bundesliga. Should have manned up and went to Barca Madrid or epl teams

Messi983

FFZduQVXoAIsVkv

You know it's going to happen.

Should save his energy for PSG in quarter finals.

iniestaGOAT

FFZduQVXoAIsVkv

You know it's going to happen.

Whats going to happen? He is going to score against barcelona? Good luck winning the ballondor scoring against barcelona.

Maybe if he had a memorable perfomrance in semis or finals he would actually win cause i dont remember any.

And he was crap in euros.

Windhook

Crazy when you put it like that, it started in 2005 (2004 if you consider FIFA award, which was equally important almost everywhere outside Europe) and if it indeed ends in 2021 it is a long 17 years of domination. R10 (1) Kaka (1) Lewa (1 FIFA) Modric (1) CR7 (5) Messi (7), Cannavaro got it once in 2006 for one last hurray from players born in 70's
Feels good for someone like me who is born in that decade :lol:

Yeah, me too, speaking of players born in my decade. The domination lasted long, since Cannavaro all the rest were in their early 20's when they started to dominate the game.

El Gato

Villarato!
And he was crap in euros.

BS
Wasn't crap at all.
He had an average game vs Slovakia, a very good game vs Spain and literally scored 2 goals vs Sweden by himself to mount a comeback from 2 down where Poland needed a win to advance from groups until team conceded the third.

Home of Barca Fans