Isco

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wouldnt you want to wait until your transfer ban ends before he is forced out? Anyway, you had a briliant Iniesta for many seasons, now its our time ;)

Nah, I want him to spend a season with Arsenal before we come in for him. :rosell: :p

And no!

C'mon Carlo. Bench him or Flo.... get a new toy!

Maria

I hope he gets fed up and leaves them. It's a shame to see a player of his calibre playing in a club like theirs. I can see him in Arsenal in a couple years as a replacement for Cazorla.

Fed up of what? Of fighting to win titles? The real shame would be to see him at a club that is happy with 4th spot every year, not helping Real Madrid win the CL.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Fed up of what? Of fighting to win titles? The real shame would be to see him at a club that is happy with 4th spot every year, not helping Real Madrid win the CL.

Lack of playing time. I doubt he will keep his place in the starting 11 when Bale is fit despite his good form. As for Arsenal, times will change when Wenger leaves them. Their squad has a lot of potential to be a dominant team in the future, just not under Wenger. He's past it.

The dream scenario would be us doing a reverse Figo and get him.

Lomar1o

Lack of playing time. I doubt he will keep his place in the starting 11 when Bale is fit despite his good form. As for Arsenal, times will change when Wenger leaves them. Their squad has a lot of potential to be a dominant team in the future, just not under Wenger. He's past it.

The dream scenario would be us doing a reverse Figo and get him.
OR we could get coutinho.

Adrian

I'd hate to be in Isco's situation. He knew that no matter how well he played in the Clasico, he would still get benched by Bale when he came back. Tough for a player to accept.

Turson

I'd hate to be in Isco's situation. He knew that no matter how well he played in the Clasico, he would still get benched by Bale when he came back. Tough for a player to accept.

Dont worry about him. Real plays in La Liga, Copa del Rey and CL. There will be enough minutes for everyone, and Carlo knows how to rotate the squad.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ancelotti has done two big-time favors to Real... One winning them La Decima of course and then bringing back to life the gem that Isco is!

B

beautifulgame

Lol james better than Isco easily but real better with this new isco versus bale

CuleLife4Life

Lol james better than Isco easily but real better with this new isco versus bale

James is not better than Isco. His stats may be better because he has played more but to me he is just an overrated, prettyboy that no one heard of before the World Cup and even during the World Cup, people were acting like Colombia were slaying the big teams instead of minnows like Greece and Japan. That entire team was so overrated to me.

Isco on the other hand has been playing in the toughest league in the world as well as one of the best national teams youth setup from 2008-2013 which of course coincided with Spain's reign. Nevermind the fact that he is Iniesta's heir. I can't wait to fully enjoy him when he leaves Real.

Home of Barca Fans