Isco

Alen

Do you think he'll be your starter when Modric and James are back?

Kroos, Modric, Ronaldo, Bale(100M), Benzema are unbenchable. James just cost 80M and he's been very good this year, Isco is madrid's best player now and is spanish. I think Isco will go back to the bench.

It's too bad. I think it should be Bale.

Turson

Do you think he'll be your starter when Modric and James are back?

Yes. Recently Carlo said that Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema will always play if they are healthy. In his question the journalist clearly referred to that statement and Im pretty sure Ancelotti was aware of that.

CuleLife4Life

Fans will go mental if he is benched.

He wasn't a starter in the beginning of the season but once Bale then Modric got injured in October, he has started almost every single game since then. If I were Carlo, I'd rotate equally but the guy isn't into rotating unlike our Lucho lol. It'll be interesting what happens but he is definitely better than James.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Really? It was just 1?

Yes. Isco is awesome and I love him, but he lacks the vision for the final ball because he wants to dribble. He's still young though, might make better decisions regarding passing situations in future.

Jair Ventura

Fans will go mental if he is benched.

He wasn't a starter in the beginning of the season but once Bale then Modric got injured in October, he has started almost every single game since then. If I were Carlo, I'd rotate equally but the guy isn't into rotating unlike our Lucho lol. It'll be interesting what happens but he is definitely better than James.

He's better than James? Not sure about that. The Colombian appears more poised/polished in the last third imo.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He's better than James? Not sure about that. The Colombian appears more poised/polished in the last third imo.

James can go missing in games if things aren't going his way while Isco is a constant source of danger.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Our board is indeed run by monkeys.imagine

isco --------- iniesta
messi-- suarez --neymar

Hands down best attack right now.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
James can go missing in games if things are going his way while Isco is a constant source of danger.

When he first started he used to get in the way of the team, lose the ball, and was too slow. He adjusted and at least, now he doesn't waste chances like Bale does.

Zebulun

Kroos, Modric, Ronaldo, Bale(100M), Benzema are unbenchable. James just cost 80M and he's been very good this year, Isco is madrid's best player now and is spanish. I think Isco will go back to the bench.

It's too bad. I think it should be Bale.

Agreed. he currently has 0 goals and 0 assists in 7 games. Also worth mentioning he is the most expensive player in history.

Neymessi

The board signed two of the players you mention in the attack.

Isco beside Iniesta wouldnt work anyway.

So??They were both big names and they paid big money for them and got into huge trouble with one of them.Isco would have come in cheap compared to suarez and neymar and it wasn't a tough task when his fav club was barca.Iniesta is in a decline.We could have had a world class attacking midfielder which we so desperately needed in the long run.

Its not like we are in deep shit now but signing isco which would not have been so difficult would have been perfect.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans