Diego Simeone

khaled_a_d

Oblak the best keeper of all 3 clubs. Far better than mats. Trippier better RB than Dest, Carvajal is better but has been injured. Felipe and Gimenez better than Barca's starting CB's. Also better than Real's with Ramos injured often. Llorente, Koke, Saul a better midfield 3 than ours. Real's midfield is better but getting old. Carrasco, Suarez, Correa, Felix is just as good as the options we have and better than Real's forward options. Yes we have Messi and Real have Benzema who are far higher quality than anything Atletico have. The supporting forwards for Atletico are better than ours/Real's. Griezmann is also a higher quality than the players Atletico has but hasn't performed like it consistently.

So it's no surprise Atletico have won the league on player quality alone.

Our attack is better than both tbh.
League was lost on the defensive end tbf

BarcaOG

Banned
You would think 38 games is enough to prove your "xwhatever" wrong, but somehow its still luck, oh well.

these arm chair statiticians will do anything to deny concrete facts. whats next, xFacts? :lol: you could legit win/lose, but according to their logic, 'not really' :shakeshead::facepalm::facepalm:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol: :lol:

Ah...the amount of stupid stuff you read on here. That one was at least funny though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think in terms of la liga valverde wouldnt be bad, even though simeone won the title last season (Granada says hi) this dude needs a new team. But in CL no.

Morten

Atletico are really mediocre this season, time for Atletico to get a new manager?

Though, there aren't many great coaches available.

Windhook

He's a great manager, one of the best defensive oriented out there, but his style is just not my taste. I'm disgusted by a football that relies solely on open spaces in counters and dead balls. Cholo doesn't need midfielders, he could field 2 forwards and 8 defenders instead.

Home of Barca Fans