Everton

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
How come Everton aren't top? With the two best full backs in the league, the new incarnate of Nesta at the back, the two best central midifelders in the league, the spanish wonderkid - who they stole from Barca - out wide, the new Gazza at the attacking midfielder and the best striker in the world in Lukaku.....it's conspiracy I tell you from the premier league and the FA as they don't want everton dominating.......as they surely would with such players.

F

Flavia

[tw]739130389894168576[/tw]

This can be great for everton. And rumored £100m for transfers. Insane.

Adversus

How come Everton aren't top? With the two best full backs in the league, the new incarnate of Nesta at the back, the two best central midifelders in the league, the spanish wonderkid - who they stole from Barca - out wide, the new Gazza at the attacking midfielder and the best striker in the world in Lukaku.....it's conspiracy I tell you from the premier league and the FA as they don't want everton dominating.......as they surely would with such players.

We will next season.

Apparently Juan Mata is next after Witsel. With those two and Barkley that's a half decent midfield.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Where has it gone wrong for Mata? He has won Euros, WC, CL and EC for crying out loud!

He really should return to Spain... It would help him find his lost glory and would be good for La Liga as well

Home of Barca Fans