Raphael Varane

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just taking a brief look, i dont see major differences in tax rates between the 3, so how US/UK are free market capitalists and Germany not i don't understand.

This is more politics than sports, i guess, so perhaps its better to discuss in the another sub-forum.

In my ignorant opinion as an outsider, Germany has always been more egalitarian (or trying to be) than the US and Britain, economically speaking, albeit being capitalistic. But what do I know.

On your second point, agreed.

El Gato

Villarato!
E7iNwgtXoAI8T0_

Ffs
First time I'll post this

P A I N

I'm gonna miss the guy

Morten

At least Ronaldo is nearly done with his career, wonder what Varane thinks about joining this trainwreck of a club now, in his prime.

Oh, he certainly got a challenge, alright.

FinBarcelonafan

At least Ronaldo is nearly done with his career, wonder what Varane thinks about joining this trainwreck of a club now, in his prime.

Oh, he certainly got a challenge, alright.

Is he really on his prime? I feel like he is a bit past it. He won everything.

Devils

Wan't too long ago that his name would always come up when discussing the best CBs in the world.

Nobody even mentions him now.

Manchester United tax. Stunning.

Rassvet

He was benching prime Pepe when he was a tennager. Now he's in what should be his prime and getting benched by Harry Maguire.

Andresito

Staff member
Where would you rank him among top CB's? Top 10?

Feels like on form he's still a top defender. But he hasn't been in form since leaving Madrid which makes me think he'll never reach a top level again.

Home of Barca Fans