Raphael Varane

Rory

Real Madrid have had injuries but mostly been able to fill in with experienced seasoned players who are absolutely good enough for la liga. Nacho for example.

We've had a new manager, 3 starting xi players leave, the Messi drama, injuries to Pique, Araujo. Not been easy for us either.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We have nothing to lose, if we win the league its as te amo said a super incredible comeback, if we dont win its still incredible that barca was able to catch up that atletico side.

soul24rage

I've said it before, but its especially relevant now, if you guys dont win the league it would be an epic failure.

We can barely field a team next weekend.

This team is still solid for next weekend

Courtois---Militao, Nacho, Mendy---Vazquez, Modric, Casemiro, Kroos, Marcelo---Benzema, Asensio/Vinicius

Morten

Your trolling is too obvious.

Will be huge failure for Real to even be in this position behind Barca where injuries are used as excuse.

Its not just "some injuries", we probably have more injuries than both you and Atletico combined.

Its not over yet though, i will give you that, Barcelona-Atletico in May will be very interesting.

serghei

This team is still solid for next weekend

Courtois---Militao, Nacho, Mendy---Vazquez, Modric, Casemiro, Kroos, Marcelo---Benzema, Asensio/Vinicius

tenor.gif

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Its not just "some injuries", we probably have more injuries than both you and Atletico combined.

Its not over yet though, i will give you that, Barcelona-Atletico in May will be very interesting.

Nah that's just your usual jinx game. Madrid beat Barca on Saturday and they have the biggest momentum to win the thing. It's still very much open so stop giving up and making up excuses beforehand

JamDav1982

Would that be when one injury for a week is counted the same as Ansu for most of season?

Injuries to defence and still put out players paid almost 100m for... Barca have injuries and been relying on 5m Araujo and Mingueza.

Morten

So, if he is sold then we have Militao, Nacho and Alaba to play CB?

We would have to buy another CB.

Home of Barca Fans