Who will be promoted next season?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So Muniesa was promised a promotion if those news reports from few months back were right.
Who else could/will join the 1st team?

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Muniesa, Bartra, Jona and one other are promised it by contract as far as reports go.

It'd be great to see Rafinha and Grimaldo promoted in 2013.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really don't see where both Muniesa and Bartra would fit. Hard enough with the current rooster and especially with reports of Barca signing 2 more defenders.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
LB: New lb, Adriano, Muniesa
CB: Puyol, Pique, Masch, new CD, Bartra

Basically, they are looking to become 3rd option for each place.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
JDS, Muniesa, Bartra, Montoya.

I believe JDS might be sold/loaned out, and the same goes for one of Muniesa and Bartra.

aki13

JDS, Muniesa, Bartra, Montoya.

I believe JDS might be sold/loaned out, and the same goes for one of Muniesa and Bartra.

This

I think maybe Muniesa has been favoured recently, so maybe Bartra will be loaned. Also Sergio Roberto

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Apparently Muniesa fcked up today/yesterday though. If it weren't for him being left footed, I'd bet on Bartra staying and Muniesa leaving on loan, but not sure now.

F

Flavia

Montoya for sure. Bartra, Muniesa and Jds have a chance. I don't think all 3 will make it, one will be left out.

Theconomist

I'm not interested in the hidden gems a la Tello and Cuenca.
Muniesa,Bartra and JDS don't really excite me.
Montoya is on another level tho.
Best la masia grad since Bsqts.

abual3bed1

Montoya, Bartra and Muniesa.

JDS will be sold and Sergi Roberto will have more time with the 1st team to be promotedin 2013.

SamperFCB

Montoya, Bartra, Muniesa and Dos Santos are promised by their contract to be promoted next season.

In my opinion a good job to see Montoya at the first team. He's definitely Spain's most talented RB and is the perfect man behind Alves. Bartra is imo the most talented CB (compared to Fontàs and Muniesa). He's calm, physically strong and a leader. A good man behind Piqué as CB.

The other two; Muniesa and Dos Santos would do good to stay at Barca B. I think they aren't ready to be a the first squad. They both have to learn a lot. Otherwise you have to sell them on loan. Would be good to see them at another La Liga club to get some experience at the highest level.

Home of Barca Fans