David Alaba

Birdy

Why does Varane want out?? Haven't been keeping up with RM news.

Rumour is he want to play in the EPL, and he is entering final contract year
He wanted also to go a few seasons ago, but they convinced him to stay put.
I think this time he will go

behindbrowneyes

Once more showed how average he is once you take him out of that strong collective Bayern is. Okay, he played midfield (which is the position he sees himself), but he has made many mistakes, produced turnovers a player of that price tag shouldn't make.

Although it would have been nice to see an Austrian after Hansi Krankl at Barca, he is a big pass for me. Not worth anything near his agent is asking for. Bayern did the right thing.

mc_lovin

Once more showed how average he is once you take him out of that strong collective Bayern is. Okay, he played midfield (which is the position he sees himself), but he has made many mistakes, produced turnovers a player of that price tag shouldn't make.

Although it would have been nice to see an Austrian after Hansi Krankl at Barca, he is a big pass for me. Not worth anything near his agent is asking for. Bayern did the right thing.

I generally agree, but he would be nice in a 3-men defense.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I must say Alaba has been great lately. Much better than the beginning of this season and last season in my opinion.

Zidane82

Rumour is he want to play in the EPL, and he is entering final contract year
He wanted also to go a few seasons ago, but they convinced him to stay put.
I think this time he will go
Rumours in UK that he is well into discussions with ManU ..

Catta

[tw]1387733668328783878[/tw]

David Alaba to Real Madrid, here we go soon!

It’s never been in doubt since January, Real have always been leading the race.

Alaba is set to sign his contract with Real Madrid in May for €12m net salary per season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Based on latest Varane pre-match and his performances, I think dude checked out already.
I like him but change is probably needed. Wonder how much he was on, how much United are offering him and whether his departure accomodates Alaba 1-to-1 or whether Ramos is a goner also. Not unthinkable we'll end with Alaba, Nacho, Militao + 1 (Vallejo?) for next season if it saves money overall..

Home of Barca Fans