David Alaba

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I haven't gotten on that Alaba bandwagon but Bayern's reputation in negotiations is not an unknown, they won't be bullied into a transfer if they aren't willing to part with a player...even if the player himself were to try to force a sale, the club is resilient and won't be manipulated...So if they say no way, there's really no way

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
There is definitely NO way. This kid featured in over 40 games for Bayern this season. And if I'm not mistaken he is also out of their youth system?
He is the future for them, no doubt. They have a real gem in this kid. And as stated above....Bayern doesn't take any shit when it comes to people asking for their valuables lol.

Trickykid

Why on earth would Bayern even consider letting this kid go? He has "best LB in the world" potential. He's honestly not that far off already. Bayern is not exactly some small feeder club and they're not going to part with a young talent of this caliber. Admire him from afar, because that's about as close as Barca is getting to him.

After, what, 11 games or so at that position, you actually in all seriousness claim, that he's amongst the best in the world?
Other than that deranged statement, you're right.

Rahj

just to make things clear, the person on my avatar is not me. and since alaba is a dude, the whole philipino thing does not apply to him.

DucdeOrléans

We were refererring to females if you have not realized it yet.

Who said that? The initial claim came from a Filipino himself (If I am not mistaken) and then I and FCBarca and a few others started to talk about Filipina blood mixing well in females..

Anyway that's one hell of a disturbing picture.

veryfatchocobo

We were refererring to females if you have not realized it yet.

Who said that? The initial claim came from a Filipino himself (If I am not mistaken) and then I and FCBarca and a few others started to talk about Filipina blood mixing well in females..

Anyway that's one hell of a disturbing picture.
Correct. I'm Filipino (born in the US though, so Fil-Am I am). I guess Rahj is kinda offended as to why we're apparently randomly talking about Filipinos though ololololol. Dunno why =_=

Rahj

I wasn't offendend, just baffled. :D but I get it, women with philipino blood are hot and alaba has some potential. case closed.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Those transfer rumors will prolly vanish now after that game. Im not worried about him though as he is still only 19 yet.

Home of Barca Fans