David Alaba

AvocadoCake

Usami has already confirmed he's returning to his J-League club, i think.... It was reported before the Shaqiri transfer, i think

DennyCrane

Usami has already confirmed he's returning to his J-League club, i think.... It was reported before the Shaqiri transfer, i think

Not quite right. He's currently on loan, but he doesn't want to go back to Osaka, he stated that he's lookin for a club in Europe.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Alaba and Alba are very similar players. But I rate Alaba's defensive abilities higher and I have been heavily impressed by Alaba since the day Heynckes choose to play him as a left back. Fantastic talent and a player that would suit our style of play perfectly, not to mention his versatility.

But he recently extended his contract until 2015 and is highly rated by Bayern. There is no chance that they would sell him unless an extraordinary offer arrives. Bayern are rarely selling their best players and they are in no need of money at all.
:cesc:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really don't see Bayern selling. When was the last time they sold an important player?

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
All the praise for Alaba is surprising considering he is a Bayern player and will continue.I haven't seen any rumors which says we are interested and even if we are the chances are of signing him are slim to nill cause Bayern would ask a fortune and i don't think the club will spend too much on a 19 year old when there is a much trustable and an old Masia player in Alba.But the few games that i have seen him play he has been tremendous.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I really don't see Bayern selling. When was the last time they sold an important player?
1991 when they sold Kohler and Reuter to Juventus. They finished 10th or so the following season, thats why they stopped doint that ;)

veryfatchocobo

Dat Filipino blood <_<. On topic, this guy is ridiculously good. He was LB for Bayern this year right? He'd be better than Alba regardless.

Home of Barca Fans