Hello from Poland!

Leogirl

Hey guys! My name is Kate. I have to say at the very beginning that I am NOT just Barca fan.:blush: They are my favs, but I am basically a fan of good football/soccer. AND, being currently a single woman, I just ADORE those hotties.:p Anyway...My first love was Real Madrid due to adorable butts of Raul, Zidane, Beckham, Kaka, Ramos, Alonso, and so on...It seems that they choose their players due to physical appearance.:lol: The same goes for Barca. Xavi, Cesc, Pedro and Leo give me goose bumps. Some say that Messi is not handsome. Well, BULL. Here is a proof.:p
34688ly.jpg

So...As you can see, I love the guys from those two eams, and not only, but most of all, I love how they play. Don't think that i just watch them because they are hot. LOL I also suport Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund. Also Schalke, because I miss Raul in RM.:(
I LOVE the great friendship and atmosphere that is between the guys in Barca team. You can feel that they are great friends. There is no unhealthy competition. They just love what they do and they love doing it with each other. Gotta love the relationship they have with Guardiola as well.

All in all...Good football played by great guys is what I love. Hope that the fact that I don't despise RM and I think that both Messi and CR7 are great players will not be a problem.;) Barca IS number 1 for me.:worthy:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
If anyone ever wants to have Peace between Capital Club & FCB and demolish the rivalry ... we can use this thread :lol:

Welcome Kate !! Stick to the forum :D

Home of Barca Fans