Xabi Alonso

BarcaOG

Banned
Maybe he was being groomed to taking over after Alguacil, but considering Alguacil has done pretty well they've had no reason to appoint Xabi.

This was probably an offer out of thin air. Xabi has been coaching Sociedad B for 2 years now and has done well. I think he's mature ebough for the next step that is Gladbach. Simply a too good of an offer to say no to.

right. okay, that makes sense.

well, i have mixed feelings about xabi, lol. on the one hand he was a CLASSY long passer of the ball--really delivered some long range beauties---but whenever he played against Barca he was SUPER dirty and somehow always eluded the ref. was v frustrating. lol somewhat of an anti-ramos: ramos often gets carded for challenges that are fair game just because refs love carding ramos but somehow xabi got away with some dirty shit, against us anyway.

but hes also a smart dude and a professional which i appreciate. so let's see how he does as a coach... xavi-xabi coaching rivalry of the future post pep-mourinho?

There there

QHl0-Y4-O3-W4qed-SZ9-h-Ou-Hci-4y-Jbpb-HWMu-UEj-L3l-Zz9-FKB7n-Fn-ZQIT7d-WO-a6-Xpb2iz1-URNr-Re-NPA75i.gif

:lol: ok thats funny and while german shepherds are my favourite breed i dont want to be compared w a dog!!!! l mao

Bobo32

Just got RSSS B promoted to Segunda

In theory, this guy should have all potential to be a great manager. World class midfielder both off/def, not relying on physique but not only on intuition either, but probably had to think a lot. Seems intelligent and with the right kind of personality. And just look at the managers he played under!

Reality is always different to theory, but that's a good result! Will be interesting to follow him in the future!

malvolio

In theory, this guy should have all potential to be a great manager. World class midfielder both off/def, not relying on physique but not only on intuition either, but probably had to think a lot. Seems intelligent and with the right kind of personality. And just look at the managers he played under!

Reality is always different to theory, but that's a good result! Will be interesting to follow him in the future!

also doesn't fuck around in qatar waiting for the real madrid/bayern job to become available. unfortunately for us, if he turns good, he will never coach barca due to his history with real.

khaled_a_d

also doesn't fuck around in qatar waiting for the real madrid/bayern job to become available. unfortunately for us, if he turns good, he will never coach barca due to his history with real.

Maybe our history with his dad will make him think about it :lol:

Porque

I don't think he would be against managing Barcelona. Admittedly I do not know his person attachment to Madrid, but he does not strike me as someone who would decide against a job position based off his playing career for a rival.

He comes across as a professional who looks at football as business.

Home of Barca Fans