Xabi Alonso

L

Los Blancos

Xabi leaving is an indicator of something going on inside the club. Is this Ancelotti's doing?

Morten

Dont understand what Perez is doing. It started off good, Kroos in for a fair price, Navas could be a great replacement for Iker. But then they buy James, ok, great potential, high price and overall not really neccessary. Then its out with Di Maria, though im not complaining to much, we got alot of money, and he will almost be on rooney-wages. Then Xabi leaves. We will see how it works out, but i dont understand why Perez feels like its neccessary with a circus all the time.

L

Los Blancos

Dont understand what Perez is doing. It started off good, Kroos in for a fair price, Navas could be a great replacement for Iker. But then they buy James, ok, great potential, high price and overall not really neccessary. Then its out with Di Maria, though im not complaining to much, we got alot of money, and he will almost be on rooney-wages. Then Xabi leaves. We will see how it works out, but i dont understand why Perez feels like its neccessary with a circus all the time.

Not like it hasn't happened before but it is shocking to do this with a CL winning team. If it was up to me, Navas and Kroos are the only signings. I don't see how getting paid for Di Maria helps us as fans. That money the team go has no affect on us or the team. The money is invisible to me and it is no excuse to say that selling Di Maria was some sort of way to balance the books. Balancing the books in sports is an imaginary thing.

I am not liking what has been going on. The team can implode and it would not surprise me that RM will probably finish 3rd to Barcelona and ATM.

CuleLife4Life

Its Perez's doing. All you have to do is watch the galacticos era he was responsible for in 2002. Expect this time they have a good defensive back 4.

He couldn't help himself with buying James when they really could have used Pogba or Vidal. When you look at the squad there is absolutely no where James can play unless you sacrifice an important member of the midfield and front 3. But for his price he has to play.

I wouldn't be surprised if Xabi got fed up with the BS and James starting over him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Why would he leave for Bayern? I thought he was supposed to return to Real Sociedad?

Madrid must be happy to get any sort of money from him.

Morten

Xabi is still a good player, if his teammates can cover his lack of tempo. Somehow i doubt Bayern, with that ultra high line will help him much. But we will see what happens.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think Xabi Alonso was a great player and still a very good one. But I can't stand this guy at all. Sneaky and dirty but somehow has become someone who is considered a gentleman on the pitch.
He has to adapt now to not wearing a Real shirt anymore and being able to do whatever he wants.

Home of Barca Fans