Barcelona 2012/2013 kits revealed

M

mitkoa7x

fc-barcelona-shirt-2009-10.jpg
211qWLq9nDL._AA300_.jpg

Nuff said

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
It's impressive how they did this one, and now the ones with gradient... This is one of my favorites, great shirt.

Those shirts brought us not only great memories, but also trophies and initiated what we currently know as the "Pep Era." However, as far as I remember, there was a lot of displeasure voiced over that shirt design when first published. I, for one, weren't exactly sure of what to think of them - and to be fair - still don't.

Guess I'm just one of those who would prefer stripes over anything else on our shirts. The current and, by the looks of it, the most likely design is absolutely abhorring. I wish I'd knew what was going through Nike's designers' heads when they came up with that piece of garbage.

Last edited:

barca7788

Nepali Cule
thats it with football fans. still remember those dislike comments on the half half jerseys.once our player wears them i`m pretty sure we gonna love it.

mazoo

i usually don't like the new kits until i see the players wearing them

but these ones are not good at all esp the colours ..

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yup, both home and away are really terrible...

However, am I the only one who wants a comeback of the silver away kit?

Valdivia

Did Nike just discover photoshop? Whats wrong with them and their shit designs in the last 2-3 years? And this doesn't only include us but most top teams.

hemakesmemessi

I thought one of the main issues with the new design was that it didnt have the blaugrana stripes, yet people love the 2009 one? Which doesn't seem to have stripes?

The new home one has grown on me since seeing that new picture, away one is disgusting

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans