1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

SeloBarca

reminds me more of schmeichel then khan, which isnt bad. get him and hummels so they can get an easier way to settle in, both speaking german

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
he sounds good, but being such an important position i think theyll go with a more experienced keeper, probably from la liga.

Cule4life

The Culest
reminds me more of schmeichel then khan, which isnt bad. get him and hummels so they can get an easier way to settle in, both speaking german
+1
Get Ter stegen first which will provide motivation for Hummels to move as he will have a german friend for company

catalan force

He might not to come this summer but the summer after. WC2014 he will want to keep his place in the squad. Staying in Germany that's why will be a safe bet. Though I hope whoever is to come, comes this summer itself.

Cule4life

The Culest
He might not to come this summer but the summer after. WC2014 he will want to keep his place in the squad. Staying in Germany that's why will be a safe bet. Though I hope whoever is to come, comes this summer itself.
:rofl1:
He has very little chance of getting into the German team with Neuer at the Helm
And moving to Barcelona will increase his stock and improve his chances at being Germany's instead of damaging them

catalan force

:rofl1:
He has very little chance of getting into the German team with Neuer at the Helm
And moving to Barcelona will increase his stock and improve his chances at being Germany's instead of damaging them

I dint know that among the 23 Man squad they take only one keeper with them. Apologies, was ill informed.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ter Stegen is going to be awesome. Germany are blessed to have the best keeper in the world and one of the best up and coming keepers in the world.

Home of Barca Fans