1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

malvolio

Showed again that he's the least of our problems. This whole winning on how there are better GKs out there, while true it's getting tiresome.

Bobo32

Yeah I think a lot of the keepers users here have asked for would've let one in in todays game. Good game by him today.

Rory

Made saves id expect a Barca keeper to make. So I guess that means today he was worthy of being called a Barca keeper. For one game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gotta love how he told Suarez to cut his crap when Suarez tried to act like was punched and dived for a penalty.

Richard.H

Routine saves and users are making it out like he had some MOTM performance :lol:

Oblak's finger tip save on Messi's shot in the first half is something that MATS would never be able to do.

serghei

Made saves id expect a Barca keeper to make. So I guess that means today he was worthy of being called a Barca keeper. For one game.

:lol: Pretty much. I expect these matches to be the norm, but they are the exception for him.

Bobo32

Routine saves and users are making it out like he had some MOTM performance :lol:

Oblak's finger tip save on Messi's shot in the first half is something that MATS would never be able to do.

That save was very reminiscent of one of the saves I saw in a compilation of MAtS saves I saw the other day.

He had a pretty much flawless games today, made one pretty great save and a couple pretty decent ones. It has to be pointed out as some people claim he doesn't save shots.
This article wasn't met by any of his critics ITT: https://barcauniversal.com/the-quality-of-marc-andre-ter-stegen-keeping-things-in-perspective/

Rivaldo96

He's 30 next year, he is what he is, no point in asking for new goalkeeping coaches. He should've been competing for Neuer's position in the national team, he'll probably not even get to be their Lehmann.

That said he was good vs Atletico.

Andresito

Staff member
Damn he's already 29. GK's are usually late in their primes, but sometimes it feels like he plays like an inexperienced 24 year old.

Messigician

GOL's microphones caught Ter Stegen and Suarez' altercation.

Piqu?: "Come on, fatty. Get up."

Ter Stegen: "You're diving in every play."

Su?rez: "You hit me. Don't move, or I'll spit in your face."

Ter Stegen: "I just put my hand, not my leg."

Su?rez: "Stay there, liar."

Suarez and MATS don't seem to get on

Stunning I reckon Suarez blames him for Roma and Anfield

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans