Goals Conceded: 166
Goals Conceded per 90: 0.92
Save percentage: 75.7%
Post-shot xG/Shot on Target: 0.27
Post-shot xG ? Goals Conceded: +11.3
Percentage of passes launched (Excluding goal kicks): 23.4
Percentage of crosses stopped: 9.4%
Defensive actions outside penalty area per 90: 0.72

Young and tall and very green-looking from afar...
I wonder if keepers was switched from the start if everyone would argue for Stegen from these stats...

Milan is shit team last 7 years, I think Ter Stegen would have much worse statistics in Milan.

malvolio

n

Tell me an established keeper with no big flaws that we can buy. I think we have to put up with MAtS for the time being, because has bigger flaws in other areas.

doesn't matter! people think this is FIFA and can change squads at will.

also, any flavor of the month GK is better than ter stegen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Forget ter Stegen for a minute.

Who plays the last league game? Inaki Pena? Arnau Tenas? Neto?

Is there any point in playing Neto when he's getting sold as soon as the season is over?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Martinez is giving me Levante-Navas flashbacks to be honest. A great GK for a small pond who may or may not pass the test in a big club. Let's see how he fares at Copa this summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Probably Neto, as a pure gesture of goodwill.

I suppose he'll play, but not sure I care enough about giving him one game as a gesture of goodwill.

Martinez is giving me Levante-Navas flashbacks to be honest. A great GK for a small pond who may or may not pass the test in a big club. Let's see how he fares at Copa this summer.

Hopefully it's Martinez and not Armani or Romero starting for them.

khaled_a_d

I do see this a lot. Our scouts work all the time as they do in every other club and sport really. Often on the road, constantly on the job, working a lot of hours.

At the end of the day our scouts can vouch for anyone they want, deliver as many reports as they want, it's the sporting director/president/board who decides who to sign and not.

I'm pretty sure we have reports about almost any young GK you can find in Europe and South America, but they're not the ones who pull the trigger.

That is verty true.
But I think there is a next level scouting, when it isn't something we are putting on archive but actually the decision makers are watching the players themselves, asking scouts to do multiple trips etc.

ronniecro

comment on his surgery

"He is just doing the DFB a favor so they can save face and avoid the mental gymnastics required to justify picking Neuer as their number 1 once again."

i swear,barca reddit is a goldmine

Richard.H

comment on his surgery

"He is just doing the DFB a favor so they can save face and avoid the mental gymnastics required to justify picking Neuer as their number 1 once again."

That reddit is the dumbest fuking thing on the internet. So many of those fans are absolutely delusional. They still think Pique is a world class CB

KingLeo10

comment on his surgery

:lol: MATS is to Neuer what Asensio is to Messi.

Neuer would have bailed us out both at Roma and Anfield. These delusional clowns at Barca reddit need to taken off the internet.

Home of Barca Fans