User Tag List

Page 1013 of 1016 FirstFirst ... 13513913963100310111012101310141015 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,195 of 15232

Thread: 1 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After watching Neuer's performances for Germany in national league, i believe Stegen will never play a proper game for Germany NT.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ter Stegen is very good. The least of our problems.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    After watching Neuer's performances for Germany in national league, i believe Stegen will never play a proper game for Germany NT.
    Man he would never ever play a game for any proper team, let a lone German NT. his a fucking trash keeper.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sell

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    sell
    he did not concede a goal for over a month, be respectful
    Deep is the hatred that burns in base hearts in the presence of beauty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched the first training session vid the other day, saw this man and have no hopes of winning anything other than a cdr because he wont be playing

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSG’s Keylor Navas valued at €10m ahead of possible transfer, according to a supposed L’?quipe report.

I say let's do it.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not 10m for us probably.

Granada goalie off to Lazio for 12.5m. with a supposed 200m transfer kitty, would be peanuts for our depth.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    PSG?s Keylor Navas valued at ?10m ahead of possible transfer, according to a supposed L??quipe report.

I say let's do it.
    Nah. Let Stegen completely collapse soon, which it will happen, and replace him with a top young keeper. One of the biggest mistakes of the last decade was not trying to sign Courtois.

We can mask and carry Stegen's abysmal shot-saving skills by improving the defense. If you rely too much on the keeper to bail you out you're not doing a great job in defense.

I would no doubt want Stegen replaced asap, but he's well protected, and Xavi likes him which pisses me off.
    Last edited by serghei; 8th July 2022 at 10:57 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Nah. Let Stegen completely collapse soon, which it will happen, and replace him with a top young keeper. One of the biggest mistakes of the last decade was not trying to sign Courtois.

We can mask and carry Stegen's abysmal shot-saving skills by improving the defense. If you rely too much on the keeper to bail you out you're not doing a great job in defense.

I would no doubt want Stegen replaced asap, but he's well protected, and Xavi likes him which pisses me off.
    Or you can ruin a couple of top prospects in defense by letting this fraud take all the confidence they had in themselves. Imagine you do a fuck-up and instantly know that mats wont save it. I'd say bring navas, guy is a underrated top class gk, on 2 year contract

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul_z View Post
    Or you can ruin a couple of top prospects in defense by letting this fraud take all the confidence they had in themselves. Imagine you do a fuck-up and instantly know that mats wont save it. I'd say bring navas, guy is a underrated top class gk, on 2 year contract
    Doesn't make any sense to bring in a washed up Navas now. Either get a better GK than Stegen or stop wasting money until one is available.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made quite a few big saves to earn points since Xavi arrived but lets not let truth get in the way.

Not a top top GK but next tier down and not someone who is as easy to replace as made out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Made quite a few big saves to earn points since Xavi arrived but lets not let truth get in the way.

Not a top top GK but next tier down and not someone who is as easy to replace as made out.
    Agreed. Can probably easily find a keeper with better shot stopping but there are only a handful of keepers that are anywhere near as capable with the ball at feet as Ter Stegen and that is something we need.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a bang average goalkeeper and compared to most of our competitors in European Football he's easily among the worst GKs there along with other overrated guys like Ederson who gets hyped up because he's great on the ball.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not top tier and level has dropped.

Makes more important saves than is made out.

Not as easily replaced as folk claim. A lot of clubs have tried to find keepers and made a mess of it with worse players than MATS.

Folk love to bang on about other keepers.. during Real v PSG game folk were calling Donnaruma best in world and he makes a lot of howlers and did that very game.

Next up Mendy was amazing and never makes mistakes..yet he does.