1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Total-Football

Come on bro valdes had a better performance than courtious today back in 2006

Yep 3 4 great performance and that 2006 of some hundreds. Valdes straight cost barca some ligas alone. He was a hurrendous keeper. I give him credit for those few scarce performances because some of them happen to be in CL finals. Both champions leagues exits were on him 2005 (4 2 chealsea where every shit of theirs ended up a goal) and chealsea 2012 getting scored on from that ludicrous lob from ramirez. if stegen is elmuro. I would call valves Elhole. Because indeed he was a hole in the goal.

raedkuwait

Yep 3 4 great performance and that 2006 of some hundreds. Valdes straight cost barca some ligas alone. He was a hurrendous keeper. I give him credit for those few scarce performances because some of them happen to be in CL finals. Both champions leagues exits were on him 2005 (4 2 chealsea where every shit of theirs ended up a goal) and chealsea 2012 getting scored on from that ludicrous lob from ramirez. if stegen is elmuro. I would call valves Elhole. Because indeed he was a hole in the goal.

Totally shit talk, Valdes was 100 times better than
This Shit keeper, back your words up with the performances
That you say he cost barca the league.

malvolio

The never-ending myth that is Valdes. Proof that you can win it all with a semi-decent GK when you have the best team ever in front of him.

Total-Football

The never-ending myth that is Valdes. Proof that you can win it all with a semi-decent GK when you have the best team ever in front of him.

I swear I scratch my head.. Only explanation I have is that these dudes either didn't watch barca week in week out during valdes times or forgot the shit keeping and only remember that 2006 and 2009 finals. Although nothing special in 2009

iniestaGOAT

You realize thibuat has cost his team few UCL exits too right? It happens.

He had a great finals performance but valdes vs arsenal was just better.

hardyboy

A good goalkeeper is an absolute necessity if you want to compete in Europe. We have an awful goalkeeper hence can't compete in Europe even if we have world class players in every position. Because Goalkeeper and defense wins you games in CL.

LFCB

Valdes actually saved shots. 0.97 GA90 in LL, 1.5 CL. If we don't move on from these players we'll continue to be humbled in the years to come. They'll be here until they can't physically enter the pitch of their own accord.

Horatio

You're welcome
malvolio would not want to see you die on that hill. Jammie already came down. No need to hold the fort all by yourself. It's a shite fort anyways.

malvolio

malvolio would not want to see you die on that hill. Jammie already came down. No need to hold the fort all by yourself. It's a shite fort anyways.

We'll be having these kind of discussions for the next few years anyway. GK is not a priority for Xavi or the board. Even more so considering the financial situation.

Home of Barca Fans