Man any one is better than this frozen yellow face
    Crumpeling cookie that cant come out for a cross
    To save his life. Trust me any one is a huge ubgrade
    To this guy.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I am no a MATS fan but everyone is not better than him. Except for crosses. Everyone is better than him at crosses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    Ok, I am no a MATS fan but everyone is not better than him. Except for crosses. Everyone is better than him at crosses.
    Until we see another goalkeeper visibly choke like he does everytime they are all better than him

There was this sir alex quote from his documetary about when he drops Jim leighton from FA cup finals.

'Les Sealey was not as good a goalkeeper as Jim Leighton. But he thought that he was'

You need big balls to win titles, and TEr stegen has none

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is ter stegen not one of the first people to be on the selling list. The guy i has an injury every season and is 30. This season from his was absolute trash but people say oh it's just one bad season we can't give up on him. Thing is in his previous better season he was never good enough.. He has never had a notable performance in the cl, is never good in big games, can't deal with crosses at all, his passing is worse and worse every season. The guy is living off that save vs Lewandowski in 2015 and some good saves vs average la liga teams. Just look at how keepers like na as and courtois save real constantly in big games, ter stegen has never done that.

The reason people like him so much is because he posts cute instagram posts every time he gets pumped. I mean just look at how random la liga keepers make insane saves every match day vs barca and then you see ter stegen.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticsTim View Post
    How is ter stegen not one of the first people to be on the selling list. The guy i has an injury every season and is 30. This season from his was absolute trash but people say oh it's just one bad season we can't give up on him. Thing is in his previous better season he was never good enough.. He has never had a notable performance in the cl, is never good in big games, can't deal with crosses at all, his passing is worse and worse every season. The guy is living off that save vs Lewandowski in 2015 and some good saves vs average la liga teams. Just look at how keepers like na as and courtois save real constantly in big games, ter stegen has never done that.

The reason people like him so much is because he posts cute instagram posts every time he gets pumped. I mean just look at how random la liga keepers make insane saves every match day vs barca and then you see ter stegen.
    This is true. TEr stegen has cost this team a lot and i am sick of hearing his apology after every loss.

Liverpool, City, Bayerm, Atletico, Real madrid all have better goalkeeper than us and we dont even realize it. We think we have the best goal keeper in the world.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iniestaGOAT View Post
    This is true. TEr stegen has cost this team a lot and i am sick of hearing his apology after every loss.

Liverpool, City, Bayerm, Atletico, Real madrid all have better goalkeeper than us and we dont even realize it. We think we have the best goal keeper in the world.
    Literally EVERY SINGLE TIME a top club signs a new keeper, they turn out to be better than German Joe Hart.

This guy is barely a mid-table keeper.

His greatest achievement in his entire career was managing to delude the masses into believing he was more than that.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iniestaGOAT View Post

Literally every club with a name u know has a better
    Keeper than us, Chelsea, psg all and almost every
    Club has a better keeper, every one of you that
    Defend him i know in every game u just have this
    Feeling that every damn shot on target is a goal.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ter Ciego

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is it with Barca fans and hating on their keepers? Valdes was wonderful and so is Stegen

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    What is it with Barca fans and hating on their keepers? Valdes was wonderful and so is Stegen
    MATS has not been good in 19/20 season and this last season. He is average at best recently, doesn't make any big saves anymore. Fans are getting pissed. Even 38 year old Bravo had a wonderful season.
    Se Queda

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope Koeman has the guts to bench this guy. How did this guy manage to wrangle a place at the untouchables table? This is like office politics 101 where you wonder how some fraud managed to secure a high position all the while being a fake, lazy, incompetent fraud.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    I just hope Koeman has the guts to bench this guy. How did this guy manage to wrangle a place at the untouchables table? This is like office politics 101 where you wonder how some fraud managed to secure a high position all the while being a fake, lazy, incompetent fraud.
    Bench him for who? Neto started some games last season and he was a calamity.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    Bench him for who? Neto started some games last season and he was a calamity.
    Epitomy of Barca. No competition for a lot of spots. Alba, Pique,Steigen and Busi. Basically no competition for any of these guys and why they are still starting.

Obviously in dream world you would have roster like City. Any day, you could throw in other option, if they are playing better that day or so on.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another bad season and he is gone next summer. They are not going to keep a GK that is declining and has a salary that is increasing drastically his last 2-3 years of his deal.