1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

malvolio

He got nutmegged for the goal bro. That is always considered a mistake. Same way Courtois got ridiculed.

Other than that he had a great game. My previous post above indicated so.

He got left one on one with the opposition player. Opened his body to cover the near post. Shaw got lucky there, it's hard for the keeper to guard all that space and also keep his legs tight.

Courtois was going legs open like a hooker in the Red Light district. Don't think what Stegen did it's an actual mistake

malvolio

Always said he is good. Here you asked for his head: men of little faith

Best GK ever Thibaut Courtois can't even keep a clean sheet these days, but all we see in this thread is how some idiots nitpick on every Stegen performance and try to throw shit at him.

ajnotkeith

Best GK ever Thibaut Courtois can't even keep a clean sheet these days, but all we see in this thread is how some idiots nitpick on every Stegen performance and try to throw shit at him.

I think most people have given him his credit for how good he is playing so far this season.

Horatio

You're welcome

Good you included "these days" not to sound completely delusional.

Barcilliant

The fact is Ter Stegen has been pretty shit from 2017 till near the end of last season.
I think the new found solidity in the defence has helped him enormously. He looks more confident now whereas before he was a wreck mentally.

Horatio

You're welcome
The fact is Ter Stegen has been pretty shit from 2017 till near the end of last season.
I think the new found solidity in the defence has helped him enormously. He looks more confident now whereas before he was a wreck mentally.

Still think it is the hair transplant. I am not even joking.

Home of Barca Fans