1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

raedkuwait

Playing with him or without him is the same, I think he is one of the easiest keepers to score against, any shot not streight at him is a goal.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Terrible defending and definitely not at fault for the goal, he was let down by our defense in that play... But is it too much to ask for a miraculous save every once in a while?

Devils

He's lucky that first goal from Juanmi was offiside. That was classic from the China-Made German.

Just remember, we will be in 2022 soon. That's 7 years from his 2015 save against Bayern which his fans keep trying to point to to argue against him being the worst Barca goalkeeper of all time.

We move.

I don't know why people so hate him? Maybe not the best, but "get rid of him asap"??? Who should be our GK? Neto? We don't have money to buy someone and there are no better GK for like 10m or so... And just the fact - we don't have 10m!

iniestaGOAT

I don't know why people so hate him? Maybe not the best, but "get rid of him asap"??? Who should be our GK? Neto? We don't have money to buy someone and there are no better GK for like 10m or so... And just the fact - we don't have 10m!

We will have enough money once we sell ter clown, especially when people still think he is a good goalkeeper when he's trash

Vladinho

Just one quick name that I can think of: Emi Martinez

Andresito

Staff member
Won't be surprised if he'll be the player with most touches in our team. It'll go from our attackers back to him hoofing it long to Bayern's defenders.

And oh yeah, all the times he'll bring out the ball out of the net.

Home of Barca Fans