1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Andresito

Staff member
Mats replacement

<iframe id="reddit-embed" src="https://www.redditmedia.com/r/soccer/comments/s1nrx2/a_compilation_of_mohamed_kamara_sierra_leone/?ref_source=embed&ref=share&embed=true" sandbox="allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-popups" style="border: none;" height="656" width="640" scrolling="no"></iframe>

CatalinR10

Mats replacement

<iframe id="reddit-embed" src="https://www.redditmedia.com/r/soccer/comments/s1nrx2/a_compilation_of_mohamed_kamara_sierra_leone/?ref_source=embed&ref=share&embed=true" sandbox="allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-popups" style="border: none;" height="656" width="640" scrolling="no"></iframe>

This cat cried when he won his man of the match award. Great to see there's still passion in football :worthy:

Also saw like 5 instances where Mats would have let a goal in.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He was shite again no? Thought it was just me.

He was. The second goal is basically his fault with a bad cross parry. Very suspect and beaten at near post in the first goal as well. People are just used to his abysmal goalkeeping these days. Check out the analysis above, shows quite clearly why he is doing these mistakes and why he will keep doing them.

Need to sell him in the summer and bring in a replacement.

Horatio

You're welcome
He was. The second goal is basically his fault with a bad cross parry. Very suspect and beaten at near post in the first goal as well. People are just used to his abysmal goalkeeping these days. Check out the analysis above, shows quite clearly why he is doing these mistakes and why he will keep doing them.

Need to sell him in the summer and bring in a replacement.

What i thought. That is how celta and real scored against us. Similar shite clearance putting in foot of opponet 2 meters from goal. I just thought people would pardon him because he had the good save before the *]}^up.

khaled_a_d

Wasn't bad game tbf, good save in 2nd goal albeit unlucky that him intercepting the pass gifted the ball to Benzema instead of Araujo

Home of Barca Fans