1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol. If anything, he just showed that he is an even bigger loser than we already knew. We got better keepers than this guy at Barca B and he can?t even write a farewell to Messi on IG without controversy.

Devils

I wonder what they disagreed on...

Maybe Messi told him that his job is to keep the ball out of the net.

FC433

I wonder what they disagreed on...

Maybe Messi told him that his job is to keep the ball out of the net.
It was about not pressing enough I believe. He was not on good terms with both Messi and Suarez in that regard (that is why apparently Messi did not vote for him at all and picked Oblak, Navas, and Neuer).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It was about not pressing enough I believe. He was not on good terms with both Messi and Suarez in that regard (that is why apparently Messi did not vote for him at all and picked Oblak, Navas, and Neuer).

Did Messi not press enough in 2019 when this bum let in nearly every shot Liverpool had?

FC433

Rakitic as well was not close to Messi. Our dressing room was not healthy at all the past several seasons.

DonAK

Not all players need to be close to be honest, or see eye to eye on everything. I dont see why ter Stegen would put that in a farewell message though, but the guy being arrogant is nothing new considering he kept throwing digs at Neuer when he was injured and Low still decided to start him when he returned.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not all players need to be close to be honest, or see eye to eye on everything. I dont see why ter Stegen would put that in a farewell message though, but the guy being arrogant is nothing new considering he kept throwing digs at Neuer when he was injured and Low still decided to start him when he returned.

It’s probably because this guy is proud af and couldn’t do with whipping up a fully fake insincere message.
I cam respect it in a way but it also shows Messi didn’t think highly of him and there were frictions.

DonAK

It’s probably because this guy is proud af and couldn’t do with whipping up a fully fake insincere message.
I cam respect it in a way but it also shows Messi didn’t think highly of him and there were frictions.

I can respect his honesty, but there's a time for everything.

Home of Barca Fans