1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Devils

Everyday I come into the Player Chat section I am constantly reminded of how we are living in the time of the Worst Keeper In Barcelona History when I see this guys name.

I look forward to celebrating the day he leaves the club.

Messigician

If PSG had ter clown in goal they would have been out of that tie 100%.

Small things make a big difference that's football.

To quote Valverde it is what it is. Football cost us and the world

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Marc-Andre ter Stegen, also known as a sweeper-keeper who is afraid to come off his line whenever a cross or a long ball is played.

raedkuwait

Loooong looong time ago, like 4 years ago me and few others in here, said that he is the worst keeper in barca history, worst keeper in any top level team, heck in any of the 30 top level team, he has soooooo many flues that are beyond fixing, he is the first that has to go, a keeper is one of the top important position in any team, he radiate things to other players, a week keeper in a top top team whith really good players will still fail at any level, while a so so team with a really good keeper can go far.
At this point ill take any keeper over him.

Last edited:

Devils

He will be forever benched by Neuer. Look at Neuer play then you have no doubt about it.

A simple equivalent comparison:

MAtS:

fred-brazil.jpg

Neuer:

PA-3672018_400x400.jpg

Neuer could be 50 years old and it would still be a no brainer.

MAtS vs Neuer was probably the stupidest player debate of the last 10 years. Delusional Barca fans actually believed he was good enough to replace Neuer on the National Team and campaigned for him.

KingLeo10

A simple equivalent comparison:

MAtS:

fred-brazil.jpg

Neuer:

PA-3672018_400x400.jpg

Neuer could be 50 years old and it would still be a no brainer.

MAtS vs Neuer was probably the stupidest player debate of the last 10 years. Delusional Barca fans actually believed he was good enough to replace Neuer on the National Team and campaigned for him.

Preach.

A keeper who concedes 50% of shots in big games is an absolute liability. Meanwhile, Neuer and Navas are at 10-15%.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
1. Right post from the left goal in PSG's stadium
2. Neuer
3. Navas

That would be my rating for the goalkeeping performances yesterday. Neuer conceded three in first game on three shots btw.
But what am I talking about anyway? This topic is toxic.

Ustari

Mou, res!
Those people who suggest that ter Stegen is the worst keeper ever to play for Barca, are probably never watch the likes of Vitor Baia, Richard Dutruel and Roberto Bonano before him...

Home of Barca Fans