1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Devils

ter Stegen: "Everyone has seen it, it is my fault. It is surely my fault and I am very sorry." [Sport]

Chong Li

He doesn't have to drastically change his style, just maybe sometimes go for the safe pass instead of the fancy high risk one.

Let's just hope he's learned a valuable lesson today.

Total-Football

age plays in his favor , he's Young .. DDG was a disater and now he's a beast , the potential is great , now he needs to improve .. the faster the better

Barcilliant

Chelsea are inferior to Atletico though, and their defence is not what it used to be. Not that surprinsing that he's not as good as under Simeone, since having a top defence is important for a keeper.

Yes, their defence was and is alot better then Chelsea's but he still made alot of fantastic saves.

Another factor is he's not happy in England which is why he's not performing as well.

PhilS

Ter Stegen will cost this team trophies. I don't understand all the support for him, he has just not shown the dependability you need from a champion keeper.

He needs to play for a lessor team.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He made it to AS's portada .. thanking him for compensating Madrid's bad level :/

hardyboy

Whats done is done! What he needs to do now is learn from his mistakes. There is no need to take risks that too as ofter as he does. Any team in the world would leak goals if their GK starts being too oversmart and overconfident. The only thing i want from him now is to play safe and keep calm.. There is no need to panic..

Home of Barca Fans