1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

ter Stegen is a very unusual Barca transfer. I wonder what prompted them to go for this deal. We almost never buy Germans and very rarely young players and even rarer players with a year left on their contract.

Agree. Our board were way more likely to go for Reina. Glad they didn't.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Surely they can announce this now in the next few days.

Hope so, we should hear some news soon on the transfers anyway. Before the league was open again, some reports said that Zubi wanted to talk to the board about transfers, but the league was open again and he didn't want to do that and it was postponed.
Now Bartomeu said that they have been working on the new project for weeks. I think they have done something, I hope it is more than MaTS transfer :pep:.

I

instinct

Probably before. He doesn't take part in the WC squad so there is no need to wait until after the WC IMO

Alarcón

Maybe they are waiting until Hummels, Laporte, Pjanic, Reus deals are done too and then they announce all together #iwanttobelieve

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona will try to officially present Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (22) as new Barcelona player this week. [esport3]

I wonder if that means simply announcing it or him flying over to give a presser and the complete package.

L

linetty

Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen has arrived in Barcelona. Transfer to be announced after Luis Enrique announcement. [rac1]

Home of Barca Fans