1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

raedkuwait

Stegen is not high on the liability chart. Solid top 10-25 goalkeeper. Top 10 when on form.

But yes, we need to look at a market opportunity (Cech @ Rennes, Courtois @ Genk) where you watched them or their highlights and knew they had world class potential.

Hhhh gtfo man, as long as this shit keeper stays
We will still be the laughing stock of all teams,, solid
Shit I would say hhhh any keeper outside top 50
Is better than him.

khaled_a_d

Sport is coming with the same "Barca will sell Stegen if good offer comes"
Let's hope Spurs or some other club presents such an offer

Andresito

Staff member
Unfortunately think he's too delusional to leave. No top teams will want him. Likes of Spurs would suit him, but he probably wouldn't accept that reality.

LFCB

It's not only he doesn't want to leave, I firmly believe the club thinks he's good. That is mainly because he's supposedly good on the ball.
I'd much rather have a keeper that has more than 10% shots/save than this guy who sometimes passes to his teammates.

Laporta and Xavi, please read this forum - It all starts at the back, in all the humiliations he helped make the team nervous by passing to the opposition.

gregorrin10

It's not only he doesn't want to leave, I firmly believe the club thinks he's good. That is mainly because he's supposedly good on the ball.
I'd much rather have a keeper that has more than 10% shots/save than this guy who sometimes passes to his teammates.

Laporta and Xavi, please read this forum - It all starts at the back, in all the humiliations he helped make the team nervous by passing to the opposition.

Robert Sanchez is also good on the ball. But in addition to being 197cm tall and a beast in the air, which is Ter Stegen's greatest weakness. Hopefully the Spanish tax works in our favour in that one. The one position where it would actually be the right call to get rid of the foreigner and bring in a Spanish replacement.

Porque

Te 20-year-old joined the League Two side from Albion on a season-long loan last summer and he went onto make 46 appearances, kept 13 clean sheets, and he was named the club's Players' Player of the Season and the Supporters' Young Player of the Season.

In the space of a year, Rushworth has earned a call-up to the England under-21 squad, has been watched by scouts at Barcelona, and was voted the Seagulls' young player of the year for 2021.

Can't find any highlights... so here's an interview with his dad.

https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/...am-potter-transfer-brighton-barcelona-7079520

Sailor Mars

Surprised there is no Allison praise in here. He was also supposed to be much better than MATS, but since he lost today, no talk about him.

People are too dependent on Wins/Losses when judging keepers and have a new flavor of the month all the time.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
MaTS ships in that backheel attempt and Salah?s right footed shoot, while also fumbling a couple of crosses if he plays for Madrid tonight. Levels to this game.

Home of Barca Fans