1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

JamDav1982

There are still a few GKs worth looking at this summer that might not end up costing 40m+.

Guys like Robert Sanchez who is Spanish and plays for Brighton or Alban Lafont who plays for Nantes and is having a great season. At the very least bring in a top talent for actual competition instead of a guy like Inaki Pena who's riding the bench again for Gala.

Would be closer to 40m odd for likes of Sanchez than you think.

Not easy and then to spend money on GK when have little of it and may sit on bench whole season is unlikely.

Porque

Not trying to derail the subject, but I actually feel that if Stegen moved to a club with less pressure that he would look incredible. And I'm not even a huge fan of the guy anymore.

GK at Barca is incredibly demanding and more than just ability. Only a handful of goalkeepers have both the mentality and ability to succeed here. Alot of these so called good looking goalies would fail here.

raedkuwait

Not really, it's the same knee every time. It's clear his knee is toast, he became less agile as a result of it

This frozen shit was never agile, agile has nothing
To do with reaction, he is just so damn slow to react
I mean mentally the message arrives to his head
Is so damn late, when he start to move then agility comes
Into account.

malvolio

People mentioning either expensive GKs or shite like Onana. Make up your mind on what you want!

Either pay top dollar for a GK or just realise we are a club that doesn't give a fuck about that position. As we never did, considering the clowns we had.

Horatio

You're welcome
Maybe Ten Hag will want better keeper with ball at feet than DDG and then DDG with one year left swap deal with MATS.

You got rattled by the madrid remontada. What the hell is this post?! Ten Hag will never want Mats.
And de gea prolly wont want to come to barca

Mats will be destroyed by premier league pressure and pressing

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Either way having a solid GK who is a leader makes a huge difference. Just see the impact Ramsdale had at Arsenal when he replaced Mats from Wish or Martinez at the Copa America.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well considering a couple of lads think ter Stegen is a very good GK I'm pretty sure we should be able to fetch a good fee for him if sold right? So let's do that and sign a proper, younger replacement.

JamDav1982

Well considering a couple of lads think ter Stegen is a very good GK I'm pretty sure we should be able to fetch a good fee for him if sold right? So let's do that and sign a proper, younger replacement.

What you think Barca would get for him?

raedkuwait

There is no way in hell any sane team would buy him
I am 100% that all managers and all teams know how
Shit he is, I mean even the players know he is
Shit, even Messi and Suarez. So he is staying.

Home of Barca Fans