RIP Egytpian Supporters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I tried to avoid commenting on this until the dust has been settled. This is not the place to talk about politics, things in Egypt are boiling over regardless over whether this was merely a tragedy or something worse.

All I can say is RIP.

Trequartista

The good
horrible news really,the situation here is even worse than the first revolution,the SCAF will not step down or at least they wont until they plead Mubarak innocent,citizens here are either killed or kidnapped,we deserve all whats happening to be honest,thinking that we got rid of the old regime after mubarak stepped down was so naive
el ahly is my local team and I know a lot of leaders from the ultras(UA 07) and its depressing to see what happened,at least 90% of the martyrs were U-20
R.I.P.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
horrible news really,the situation here is even worse than the first revolution,the SCAF will not step down or at least they wont until they plead Mubarak innocent,citizens here are either killed or kidnapped,we deserve all whats happening to be honest,thinking that we got rid of the old regime after mubarak stepped down was so naive
el ahly is my local team and I know a lot of leaders from the ultras(UA 07) and its depressing to see what happened,at least 90% of the martyrs were U-20
R.I.P.

Listen, the revolution in Egypt was the most honorable of all the revolutions in the middle east in my opinion so don't be hard on yourself. I hope I am dead wrong, I really do, but I have massive suspicion that Egypt has taken steps into the wrong direction.

Disgusting act, rotten to the core.

Home of Barca Fans