My FCB challenge.

S

Snyde

This has the possibility of being epic! GL maz hopefully this will become a legendary tale for you to tell everyone! :emotions16:
True PTC legend! :cheers:

maz

I walk the line
Lol thanks alot snyde..i hope i pull it off without a hitch. Most important is that we win the title!

M

messiniesta

So maz has been harassing me on MSN to check this FCB challenge thread... I'm not sure I understand what exactly the challenge is. Try to go to the game in which we mathematically win the title (aliron)?
And why were you telling me to check it? Want me to go? ... Believe me, I would love to... but no money. This whole economic crisis sucks, and I have to work, work, work, and work some more.
But I saw that you plan to take a scrapbook. Excellent idea. I went to a preseason match in Chicago last summer, and being the obsessive football nerd that I am, I took several pages of notes. It has recently brought to my attention that these notes are missing. WTF? And I didn't even have the chance to share these notes or whatever. I hope I find them in some corner of my studio. If you take notes, pictures, whatever on your scrapbook, don't lose them. Share them first.
Also, I see some members from fcbweb here... including a global moderator! What would the hormonal teenager administrator of that forum think!? He will strip you of your duties and vanish you forever, Cule Angles! Hah. We have to recruit Furia, GJ, Metaphysical, and Poor Sunyol. Then I may force myself to find some time to post.

maz

I walk the line
CC, did u check my FCB challenge?? :lol:

When i say scrapbook...i just mean a book full of pictures. Im not going to write notes about how uncomfortable the seats are, or what food i had on the plane!

(by the way..if only sunny would post here. Im sure he does post here, but he's probably just undercover). I agree about GJ, meta and lafuria. Irv as well, and irish cule, jordan, and a few others.

Last edited:
M

messiniesta

Goddammit Mazammit, I didn't mean to say that I wrote notes about how the seats felt or what food I had. It was the preseason and I was eager to see how the team was gelling, and in particular what sorts of plans Pep had for the season. Iniesta had a pretty awesome half before getting substituted, and made an assist to our pichichi Hleb reminiscent to that of Ronaldinho to Giuly vs Milan. The only way to see Hleb ever score is to have him dribble around the keeper and tap it into an empty net.
I also took note of the youngsters, namely Busquets, who I thought was OK at best (I am a big fan now), and Jeffren, who gave Eto'o two assists in the 2nd half before getting injured.

Also, what a bitch slap it would be if all of Mo's newly appointed mods migrated here! Execute the plan!

maz

I walk the line
Interesting. I really liked busquets in preseason. Its a shame u lost the notebook..

But really..several pages of notes? I have one question for you:

are you neeskens in disguise?

maz

I walk the line
Does anyone know how long before the game that dates are confirmed? I really need the matches to be on a Saturday.

maz

I walk the line
Fuck that. Such bullshit! Look how far in advance the epl can confirm their matches. The LFP are such morons..

shadows

Fuck that. Such bullshit! Look how far in advance the epl can confirm their matches. The LFP are such morons..

yea i know ..it sucks..only during El Clasico this year, they confirmed timing of both El Clasico and the Villareal game timing..I think that was done prolly because it was the last game before the winter break!

Even i want to go but damn the flight prices are 2 steep:sad1:

Beast

The Observer
beware of the kick off time Maz, LFP has this habit of starting the games so late @ night its sometimes impossible for locals to even go to the games on weekends needless to mention mid week game like Seville
if the game kick off @ 10 PM you'll probably end up outside the stadium by 12 AM then to the Airport..etc you could be back home in England around 4-5 AM .. will that work for you ?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He's a bum without a job. Of course 5am will be fine; he might lose his favourite bush to sleep in though on his return...

Home of Barca Fans